Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

Travall Cargo Barrier - any installed photos please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HeavyPizzaz
    Valued Member
    • May 2017
    • Sydney

Travall Cargo Barrier - any installed photos please?

Considering one of these bad boys rather than a Milford as I had in my NP. Anybody installed it? I ask as the install guide suggests the vertical rod connects to the cargo tie-down loop closest to the rear seats, but the photos on the website suggests it goes to the cargo tie-down closest to the rear door.

Photos would be appreciated. Or even just general feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • HeavyPizzaz
    Valued Member
    • May 2017
    • Sydney

Nobody?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• craka
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2009
      • Newcastle (Newie)

When you delve further into their website for that guard you will find the message

" Please Note: As this product has not yet been tested to Australian Standard 4034.2:2008 it is not suitable for the restraint of heavy cargo."

Also from the look of it, it doesn't use the mounting points that are recommended by other manufacturers either.
      NS SWB X 3.2DiD - Factory locker, Hella spotties, GME UHF, 2" lift

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.

Comment

• Wazza999
        • Jun 2018
        • Canberra

Looks pretty light duty, the tie downs in a Pajero aren't very substantial, perhaps ok to keep the dogs in the back and protect the occupants from parcels and shopping. Depends on what you want to protect against and possibly use the barrier for eg mount a fire extinguisher, aux battery/inverter/charger/battery management panel in rear.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X