• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gus
    Administrator
    • Mar 2008
    • Traralgon. Vic

Creighton's TJM Signage "On Gus' Paj"

Hi all, my Paj will stand out a little more as it's just been up at Creighton's TJM & has had TJM & Creighton's Decals put on..

In doing this it does look like a Creighton's TJM owned vehicle so I wanted to explain why I've allowed this to happen!

Ken , Jenene & the crew have been looking after me for years & have become great friends..Some on here will recall Les & the thread on 4WD Action Forum "A Good Bloke That Needs some Help" for those that don't 4WD Action allowed an on line auction that "Creighton's TJM" jumped on board with many of their suppliers & donated product to be auctioned..

So with that in mind & the great service they give me keeping my Paj on & off the road I consider it pay back!

As you all know they also allow me to review products & report how I see it! In other words they have no problem if I point out a dislike or not recommend.. A good example is with the Exhaust Systems which they have been investigating, 2 have gone on test vehicles my Paj & a 100 series, (yes I paid for it as I wanted 1), point is they would only go ahead supplying them if they performed! So a review good or bad is good for business as far as they're concerned, so they can then offer/stock products they're happy to stand by!

Greighton's are Commercial Advertisers on here & offer great Prices to "Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria" & "Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Members. And I have no hesitation in recommending them...

Untitled by gus_paj, on Flickr

Untitled by gus_paj, on Flickr

Gus.
    VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
    NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals
  • my.paj
    • Dec 2010
    • Tullamarine

Very good, and looks great.
    Rick
    Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
    New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

• scruffy
      Valued Member
      • Oct 2012
      • Caboolture

Looks good Gus, makes it easier to spot you now. Fully agree with the sinage/free advertising if the company deserves it, unlike most companys that put their sticker on your car after they do some work on it and they do this without your permission. Keep up the good work, both of you. Bob
      98 NL GLS 3500. Now with a Bocar bullbar and 265/75/16 tyres. Waiting for a snorkel and UHF.
      Now with 7" HID

Forget the health food, I need all the preservatives I can get. Alcohol is a preservative isnt it?

Comment

• Gus
        Administrator
        • Mar 2008
        • Traralgon. Vic

Rick & Bob..

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Herman4x4
          Valued Member
          • Oct 2009
          • Melton, Victoria

Looks good Gus. When i get something new for my 4wd, if i receive great service i ask if they have any stickers to put on my side windows. I have no problem advertising good companies.
          Cheers,
          Andrew.
          Cheers,
          Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
          Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

• Pickle
            Administrator
            • Jun 2007
            • All over Oz

It's a head turner and looks fantastic mate!
            Dave
            NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
            Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Gus
              Administrator
              • Mar 2008
              • Traralgon. Vic

Thanks Andrew & Dave

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• XXXceed
                • Oct 2013
                • Adelaide

That's a sweet looking ride Gus
                2004 NP exceed DI-D: Bilstein/Lovell 2"HD lift, Bushskinz guards & sliders,Tigerz 2x2.5 awning, Toyo Opat 2's, Safari snorkel, SR 3" exhaust

Comment

• Gus
                  Administrator
                  • Mar 2008
                  • Traralgon. Vic

Mate

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Herman4x4
                    Valued Member
                    • Oct 2009
                    • Melton, Victoria

How do you keep the engine bay so clean? I could grow spuds in mine, and I use ct18, high pressure hose, normal hose. Just cant seem to get it really clean.
                    Cheers,
                    Andrew.
                    Cheers,
                    Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
                    Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

• GHendo
                      Valued Member
                      • Mar 2012
                      • Northern NSW

Originally posted by Herman4x4 View Post
                      How do you keep the engine bay so clean? I could grow spuds in mine, and I use ct18, high pressure hose, normal hose. Just cant seem to get it really clean.
                      Cheers,
                      Andrew.
                      I know, he uses CRC-808 silicone spray - showed us while we were on Bribie Island. I must say, Gus, it is the cat's whiskers - I got some and put in on the plastic under my bonnet and couldn't believe the difference it has made. The old air-box that looked completely crapped now comes up quite respectable and the rest of the hoses etc. all look brand new.

Cheers

Geoff
                      03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.

Comment

• Gus
                        Administrator
                        • Mar 2008
                        • Traralgon. Vic

Good to hear your happy with it Geoff.. Andrew I've been using it since new..degrease & clean the engine then spray CRC 808 over the whole engine bay just exclude the belts! Next time you find the engine bay dirty just hose off & reapply when dry..

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Herman4x4
                          Valued Member
                          • Oct 2009
                          • Melton, Victoria

Thanks for that. I will have to get some, degrease, clean it up nicely then spray it all, except belts.
                          Cheers,
                          Andrew.
                          Cheers,
                          Andrew.

Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

• Kelvin444
                            • Jun 2014
                            • USA

Looks great Gus. No doubt, one of the key locations where you can get people’s interest is on the road. Now a days, most of companies regularly see big advantages to marketing on their tragraficn vehicle-graphics vans, trucks or even cars with custom graphics. Anyhow, that's a sweet looking ride.
                            Last edited by Gus; 07-06-14, 11:26 PM. Reason: PM sent
                            Kelvin
                            !!!!!!!!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X