• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paj People 2009
    Valued Member
    • Oct 2009
    • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

Jorgo, you're killing me!

That's a great price for new seats - I wouldn't let ours go for that price.

Do you realise they are $2000 a set from MM?

I know their prices are ridiculous, but you're selling yours for under a quarter of the price and they are still new!..Up to you, of course.

Don't forget once you sell them, you need to get a new compliance plate, as the car now won't be a 7 seater. That will have a cost attached to it, I'm sure!

Cheers,
    Sally
    SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

• Cecu
      • Oct 2012
      • Australia

Originally posted by Paj People 2009 View Post
      Jorgo, you're killing me!

That's a great price for new seats - I wouldn't let ours go for that price.

Do you realise they are $2000 a set from MM?

I know their prices are ridiculous, but you're selling yours for under a quarter of the price and they are still new!..Up to you, of course.

Don't forget once you sell them, you need to get a new compliance plate, as the car now won't be a 7 seater. That will have a cost attached to it, I'm sure!

Cheers,
      Sally
      Does that mean that if I take the seats out when I go camping the car is strictly not legal because it doesn't have 7 seats in it?

I'm confused...

Cecu

Comment

• Fritterbug
        Valued Member
        • May 2013
        • Brisbane

Unless there is provision for temporary removal then yes. I remember there was lots of talk about in our club years ago. A few people who never intended on refitting the rear seats got blue plates fitted. However thy had mostly done things like fitted LPG tanks in the back or things like that.
        I've never worried about it and I did have an LPG tank in the back of my last 4wd.

Interestingly though my brother's Landcruiser failed a roadworthy because his was missing a rear seat. However my Rodeo past a pit inspection while it had a blue plate fitted but the modification had been removed. They just told me I need to refit the modification sooner rather than later (it was for a child seat restraint).
        Both in Qld and neither car was going to be sold.

So like all things it depends on who is checking on the day.
        MY14 Pajero VRX

Comment

• schnitzel
          Valued Member
          • Dec 2009
          • Bendigo

Originally posted by Cecu View Post
          Does that mean that if I take the seats out when I go camping the car is strictly not legal because it doesn't have 7 seats in it?

I'm confused...

Cecu
          no because you only need to recertify it if the removal is permanemt. Temporary is ok as long as no mounts are altered or seat belts removed.
          Current vehicles: 2017 Toyota Hilux, 2022 Hyundai Kona,2022 VW T-Cross1995 3.5l nj Pajero , 1995 2.8td Mitsubishi Delica,2011 , 2 x 1971 ta 22 celicas, 74 ta 22 celica, ke 35 corollla with 18rg, 95 gtr 1000, 79 leyland terrier bus ( 350 chev),1978 ke 35 corolla, 1980 ra 40 celica 18rgeu,2011 agricat jd495,chamberlain g6 plus a few other odds and ends

Comment

• sisiraseneviratne
            • Dec 2013
            • sri lanka

GL Rear seats

Originally posted by amitasdhir View Post
            Hi there
            Looking to buy pajero but the VIN number plate says 5 seats, can I add additional 2 seats if it has the provision to add with rear flap where additional seats fit. Where can I buy these seats?

Regards
            Amit
            Did you fix the rear seats? What about the rear trim?
            I also want to do this modification That 3rd quater Seat + Trim

Comment

• sisiraseneviratne
              • Dec 2013
              • sri lanka

Can you give the VIN Number

Comment

• 4ndy
                • Jun 2018
                • North West United Kingdom

Good of you to follow up a year later, but doubt they're looking now?
                MY13 (NW) SG2 LWB

Foot Rest, Android Head Unit, EGR Resistor Mod (10k), "Car Shades", Other Stuff in Process....
                My Build Thread.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X