Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

Where to get a sun visor with slide plate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • outbackogre
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2010
    • Melbourne

Where to get a sun visor with slide plate?

One feature I loved on my old NP (GLS) was the slide plate on the sun visor that extended out when swung over to the driver's side window. My poverty pack NW (GL) doesn't have this. Would a second hand unit from a wrecker fit?
    Last edited by outbackogre; 12-06-18, 09:45 AM.
    My friends call me Rob; you can call me .... Rob.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    MY12 NW GL DiD auto. 2" MD Lovells/Bilstein lift. Bushskinz underbody protection. Home made rear platform with sliding boxes above and lots of space underneath.
  • aussieintas
    Valued Member
    • Feb 2013
    • Sorell, Tasmania

Hey bud my NS has the slide out bit, so any gen 4 visor should fit. Guessing yours doesn't have it because its a GL model.
    2014 VW Touareg V6 diesel

Previously
    88 NF Exe SWB 2.6 manual
    92 NH Gls LWB 3.0 auto
    92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
    99 Landcruiser Gxl 4.5 manual with all the fruit
    95 NJ Gls SWB 3.0 auto
    08 NS Vrx SWB 3.2 auto​

Comment

• Axis
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2011
      • Highett Vic

Our NS GLX doesn't have it either. Was thinking about elastic bands and cardboard as a solution!
      07 NS DiD GLX Manual, Alloy Bullbar, 2" lift, Bilstein shocks, King Springs, Kumho MT51, Oricom UHF088, Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, Airtec Snorkel, Bushskinz Intercooler Guard, Boo's Sump and Tansmission Bash Plates

Comment

• outbackogre
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2010
        • Melbourne

Thanks guys. It's amazing how much I miss the extended visor or maybe the low sun is getting more distracting as I get older. That cardboard idea sounds good, though it might be a bit fiddly to deploy in a hurry.
        My friends call me Rob; you can call me .... Rob.
        -------------------------------------------------------------
        MY12 NW GL DiD auto. 2" MD Lovells/Bilstein lift. Bushskinz underbody protection. Home made rear platform with sliding boxes above and lots of space underneath.

Comment

• rgrubby
          Valued Member
          • Apr 2018
          • Wellington - NZ

Originally posted by outbackogre View Post
          One feature I loved on my old NP (GLS) was the slide plate on the sun visor that extended out when swung over to the driver's side window. My poverty pack NW (GL) doesn't have this. Would a second hand unit from a wrecker fit?

Ha ha, when I test drove an Exceed, I had no idea what those slides were for. When I bought a GLS and had the sun coming in the side window I quickly realised. I will one day ask around some wreckers for a set.
          2007 NS Pajero GLS Diesel. Factory rear diff lock. Custom rear bumper. Custom side steps. Kaon and ASFIR bash plates. Cooper Evolution MT tyres. Couple of CB radios. UltraGauge. Provent 200. Traction control diff lock mod. ARB Comercial bull bar with custom brush bars and Domin8r X 12,000lb winch. Dobinsons and Kings raised springs and shocks. TJM snorkel

Comment

• uditha
            • Oct 2015
            • Carigieburn, Vic

Try this place;
            Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

and,

(This place has a few Pajero's of different models)
            2002 Pajero NM Exceed, 3.5Lt, 5 SP Auto
            Uniden UH7760NB CB Radio, 20" Slim LED Light Bar, Kings Awning, Stock size A/T tyres

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X