• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stumagoo
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2014
    • Perth WA S.O.R

WA - day trip to mundairing powerlines track in perth

As per the title we the facebook based WA paj club are doing a trip to the mundairing powerlines on sunday the 17th of this month - this sunday coming. All are welcome and the track is ideal for anyone from beginners to vertrans and any level of mods.... the main track can be done by a stock standard Paj (or any other 4x4) with little spots along the track to test out even the most keen of us....

Peeting at Puma Mundairing at 9:30am - this is expected to be a full day trip so if wanting to do the full track bring some food/drink if you want it

Meet point >>https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pu...!4d116.1646083
    1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
    *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
    1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back
  • Hatto
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2013
    • Mandurah WA

I've wanted to do the powerlines track again for years but never gotten around to it. Unfortunately I'm working Sunday night so will miss it. I don't do Facebook (the only 40 year old I know who isn't on Facebook) but will keep an eye out for future meets on here.
    Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
    ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X