• Show
Clear All
  • Jimbo2
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2012
    • Bendigo

Interchangability of seats

Hoping for a bit of help,

After 140K the front seat in my NW Pajero is falling apart, possibly due to me getting in the car with tools in my pockets!
    So Its time to either repair or replace, and I've come across a NL that appears to have the same seats, question is do they fit?

Both have the air bag in the seat, and they look the same except for the headrest.
    Anyone know?

Thanks in advance
    Jim
    2013 NW GLX-R Factory Locker, TC mod,Dual Battery, 240V inverter, Anderson Plug, Fire Extinguisher. GME TX3500 UHF Radio, MM Alloy Bar, ORU 12000lb Winch,EGR mod, Fancy wheels, 33" Pirelli ATR Tyres, LRA Aux tank, Custom bash plates & Rock sliders, Ultra Gauge, ARB Compressor, LED Light bar, little mods around the cabin. Kings Std Ratecoils & Ultimate Shocks, Firestone HP airbags, Airteck Snorkel, Hema 6. Towing: Starcraft outback
  • Just Cruzin
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2014
    • Pakenham

I know the NL never had side or seat air bags.
    99 NL Exceed with air in tyres

Comment

• craka
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2009
      • Newcastle (Newie)

I'm not sure that they are the same fit, but I'd imagine a NS ie the first of the gen4s is as far a model you can go back to obtain seats.
      NS SWB X 3.2DiD - Factory locker, Hella spotties, GME UHF, 2" lift

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.

Comment

• mattanto
        • Feb 2015
        • new zealand

Resurrecting the old thread.
        is it possible to install an electric (driver)seat from an Exceed into Platinum(GLS) trim?
        TIA

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X