Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum (https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/index.php)
-   Other Makes including Toyota Nissan etc (https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   A dud 2020 Land Rover Discovery anyone? (https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=66328)

Peterng 23-01-20 05:10 PM

A dud 2020 Land Rover Discovery anyone?

So you want to buy a 2020 Land Rover Discovery
Think again...
John Cadogan tells a good story about the reliability of such one Land Drover Discovery vehicle...
It has a story ending that only John can deliver..
I think I will keep my Paj for a few years to come..
Enjoy...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1eI6cbA3dI

2bad4u 23-01-20 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peterng (Post 625029)
John Cadogan tells a good story

Thatís about all he does. Iíve blocked his YouTube channel as he is a complete knob.

Morville 24-01-20 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bad4u (Post 625031)
Thatís about all he does. Iíve blocked his YouTube channel as he is a complete knob.

x2
Peter

Greg Grey Grumbly 24-01-20 06:46 AM

X3:beer[1]::beer[1]:

gazza11 24-01-20 07:15 AM

X4:clap2[1]::clap2[1]::clap2[1]:

NFT5 24-01-20 11:42 AM

Whether you like his style, or not, is a personal thing.

While his whole overdone "Straya" thing grates a bit, the gist of his advice is generally sound as he tries to steer people to vehicles that are reliable and good value. Nothing wrong with that, IMHO, and it keeps him up in the rankings so he gets more business. I've been down the Land Rover route and seen some crazy things on customers' vehiles, so wouldn't be encouraging anyone to buy one either.

Jasonmc73 24-01-20 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFT5 (Post 625064)

While his whole overdone "Straya" thing grates a bit, the gist of his advice is generally sound as he tries to steer people to vehicles that are reliable and good value. Nothing wrong with that, IMHO, and it keeps him up in the rankings so he gets more business. I've been down the Land Rover route and seen some crazy things on customers' vehiles, so wouldn't be encouraging anyone to buy one either.

I've watched the particular clip above & read the invoices he has as well on his site.

He does have some relevant information in my opinion.

His style i'm not fond of it at all, some of his reviews have more than 200,000 views & I notice one has 1.3 million views.

Certainly a sideline income.

I know someone whom has 1% of that earning $150ish per week, so he tells me.

2bad4u 24-01-20 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFT5 (Post 625064)

Problem is he doesnít offer advice, he just bags the sh!t out of every car / manufacturer. Maybe if he had something positive to say and more useful advice instead of being a d!ck all the time, he might have even more viewers.

Pwoffey 24-01-20 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bad4u (Post 625068)
Problem is he doesnít offer advice, he just bags the sh!t out of every car / manufacturer. Maybe if he had something positive to say and more useful advice instead of being a d!ck all the time, he might have even more viewers.

Well, he did advise the unlucky Disco owner to go for a Japanese/Korean car on the basis of their (generally speaking) good reliability, which is not bad advice. Perhaps to get better and more detailed advice you have to sign up for his vehicle scouting service.

I agree with many others that his style is not to my taste. On the other hand, there is an awful lot of what goes on in the car industry that begs for the crap to be knocked out of it.

littleriver 24-01-20 02:01 PM

X5