• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peterng
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2013
    • Northern Rivers NSW

Oztent & Tentworld after sales service.

It is nice to know a company that stands by its product and its word when it comes to warranty claims after you have purchased their product on the www.
    You hear horror stories of people purchasing products online and the store/manufacturer do not care and run for the hills, leaving people high and dry with their dud purchase.
    We bought a Oztent Bunker bed about 8 months ago and have used it whilst we were up in the East Arnhemland.
    It was on a rellie run down south to Goolwa and near GemTree outside Alice Springs, I noticed the carvass starting to tear away from its support near the bed head.
    On our arrival in Goolwa, I rang Oztent and told them of my discovery, they asked me to email them photos and a copy of the invoice, which I promptly did.
    It was 2 days later I received a phone call from the Oztent Claims department saying that they have received my email and I will received news back in 5 working days on my warranty claim.
    Oztent rang me back saying my claim is correct and Tentworld will be contacting me.
    Tentworld phoned me a couple of days later and said that a "new" Bunkerbed will be available for pickup.
    I was on my way to Ardrossan, so I called in to Tentworld in Prospect and exchanged the damaged Bunkerbed for the new one...
    Thankyou to Oztent & Tentworld for your great customer service...
  • Dicko1
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2014
    • Cairns, FNQ

That is good to hear of a business doing the right thing by its customers.
    Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Paul (SA)
      • Apr 2013
      • Australia

I have purchased from them as well and their service is fantastic. And they have a great range of products as well.

Comment

• MSF
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2009
        • Sydney, Northern Beaches

If the product is genuine and not a bootleg copy, it should be irrelevant where you bought it from.
        If it's faulty, then it's faulty...

Good to see that they understand this

Comment

• gemster
          Valued Member
          • Aug 2012
          • Gold Coast

Wish they were as friendly to me after some faulty tent poles that wouldn't fit together... I still have them in the shed and made my own for the tent... Oztrail Wouldn't have a bar of it... Even took them to HQ in Brisbane to show them.... Nope no luck..

Gemster...
          YES. ITS A MITZY . 97 NL 3.5 GLS AUTO (Formally owned by geopaj)__ Snorkel ,2 Uniden Uhfs , Roof Console, 2"lift, TT Suspension, Dual bat, Redarc System, BFG KO2's All Terrains, 55L sub tank, Pioneer sound, Milford cargo barrier, Extractors, SS exhaust, Rear camp light, Free Wheel Hubs, Improved Rear Storage unit, Alarm, Led interior lamps...
          And a 1999 NL LWB... Called 'Project Covid".. Stock Standard.
          ..Both with No Airbags. We die like real Men

Comment

• littleriver
            Valued Member
            • Jan 2013
            • Queensland

great to hear ... have also been doing business with them lately ... very helpful ...

NB these day's they take your email details (so should have your purchase at hand for warranty purposes) ...

we are still old school and scan and email our receipts to ourselves ... ...

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X