• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • csimic
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2012
    • Maitland

Where is SPV industries

Hi everyone keeps telling me about Tony at SPV Industries but I am stuffed if I can find him on the internet. I want the mod to stop my EGR valve on my NT Did auto. I don't want to use those blanking plates anymore as I go out the back of nowhere with a caravan and a catastrophic engine problem would be a disaster. The SPV mod sounds a lot better. Can anyone plse provide me with the contact details? Cheers, MH
    2010 Pajero VRX auto wagon, Cooper A/T 3's, 40mm lift, Lovells, Bilsteins, Polyair bags, Factory Nudge bar, driving lights, dual air cond, DVD player (rear) Hayman Reese Super Heavy Duty Tow bar, Bushskinz front/intercooler and engine sump, Polaris towing camera system, Clearview Mirrors, tows 2013 dual axle Jayco Outback Discovery Caravan. Redlec battery shutoff, Polaris HUD speedo. 400LMT Navman GPS. GME 88 channel UHF Radio. Bendix Stealth 4WD Disc Pads
  • Goodsy
    Who ya gunna call....
    • Dec 2010
    • Hervey Bay

How about you show us some evidence of this "failure" and not third hand information.
    Tony is a one man band. Not on the interweb yet.
    .Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
    NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

• stevemc181
      Valued Member
      • Sep 2012
      • Thornlie/Perth

The email address for these units is [email protected]
      2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
      3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• wazznt
        • May 2015
        • Western Vic

Originally posted by stevemc181 View Post
        The email address for these units is
        Hi all new on here ,after reading favourable posts on the forum I feel the need to fit one of these plug and play units on my 2010 Nt just purchased .
        I was wondering do I just email my request as I cant find any other contact details for SPVi ?
        Any assistance would be appreciated thanks.
        Regards Warren.
        NT Exceed ,almost stock .

Comment

• kerway
          • Aug 2010
          • North West Sydney

Originally posted by wazznt View Post
          Hi all new on here ,after reading favourable posts on the forum I feel the need to fit one of these plug and play units on my 2010 Nt just purchased .
          I was wondering do I just email my request as I cant find any other contact details for SPVi ?
          Any assistance would be appreciated thanks.
          Regards Warren.
          Just email Tony at the email address that Steve quoted above and they will send you an order form. Easy as that. . Welcome to the forum too. Lotsa help to be had on here.
          NW CoolSilver with things bolted on it. Some better than others

Comment

• wazznt
            • May 2015
            • Western Vic

Originally posted by kerway View Post
            Just email Tony at the email address that Steve quoted above and they will send you an order form. Easy as that. . Welcome to the forum too. Lotsa help to be had on here.
            Ok thanks kerway for the info ,I will try email then .
            I have been reading for a while but only just got my L plate licence to post.

Comment

• Dankinny
              • Dec 2013
              • Camden

Ordered mine here ..
              This website is for sale! 4wdsupplies.com.au is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 4wdsupplies.com.au has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
              2009 NT GLS DiD
              ARB colour coded bull bar , Warn Winch , 111w LED driving lights , Polaris GPS Head Unit , Uniden UH8080NB , Uniden UHF aerial , DVD Headrests , Bushskinz Intercooler & Sump Guards , 50mm Lovells lift , ARB Dual battery tray , ARB Roof rails with custom roof rack, Narva LED Lightbar , Kimberley Kamper Platinum

Comment

• wazznt
                • May 2015
                • Western Vic

Originally posted by Dankinny View Post
                Ordered mine here ./
                Thanks for that lnk ,it could be easier to go that way .

Comment

• Jeffwatkins
                  • Apr 2015
                  • Jamisontown NSW

Originally posted by wazznt View Post
                  Thanks for that lnk ,it could be easier to go that way .
                  I don't understand why people are having trouble contacting Tony. I have exchanged emails with him 4 or 5 times in the last 3 weeks and always receive a reply promptly. Last contact I emailed on the 7th this month and received a reply on the 8th. Checked another email, contacted Tony on the 18th May and had a reply on the 18th May. I paid $142.50 posted.
                  Last edited by Jeffwatkins; 10-05-15, 11:05 PM. Reason: Added more information.

Comment

• vladguan
                    Valued Member
                    • Mar 2015
                    • Adelaide

As Jeff said, why go through a third part and pay more for it.
                    I just did a fake purchase and 4WDsupplies charges $160 delivered whereas Tony charges $142.50 delivered.
                    Please call me Vlad.
                    -----------------------
                    MY15 NX GLS - SPV EGR; Donaldson filter; Front sensors; Compass; DEI506T and DEI507M; LED interior and exterior lights; Blue LED step lights; 3T tow bar; 20% front & clear tint over privacy windows; Chrome handle protectors; 3x Bushskinz guards; Nudge bar; Hella Sharptones; Dual alarm horns; STEDI lightbar; TC mod loom; Paddles; ProVent 200; Dobinsons springs and MRR shocks; Bonnet struts; OCAM awning; Rear work light; Air compressor. TBD - UHF.

Comment

• mckenzl
                      • Mar 2013
                      • WA

I emailed him this morning and his wife sent the order form through in the afternoon. Easy as!
                      Sold. 2007 NS VRX DID

Now. Isuzu MU-X MY17 LST

Comment

• nayala
                        • Mar 2013
                        • western victoria

Originally posted by Dankinny View Post
                        I ordered the spv mod last week but no reply frim them.
                        I checked the order progres, they said that they dont produce it again
                        Cheers
                        Ika

2013 NW 3.2 L GLX R : Boo's bash plate, Roley rear plate, ORS Drawer, GME 3110 plug n play, SPV mod, Redarc BCDC 1220IGN, Pioneer platform, 30" LED light bar on roofrack, ARB bullbar

2004 NP ; Dueller 697 ; ARB bullbar ; Uniden 7760 : RFI CD900 ; eagle eyes headlight ; double din Tablet PC DVD ; 7" spotlight ; (SOLD)

Comment

• underdog
                          • Jan 2015
                          • Campbelltown, NSW.

Originally posted by nayala View Post
                          I ordered the spv mod last week but no reply frim them.
                          I checked the order progres, they said that they dont produce it again
                          Mate I'd just email tony at spv industries directly. Or get it through Chip Tuning like I did (they're an actual store in Sydney that you can visit).
                          2011 Pajero NW GL 3.2 Auto
                          Bullbar, spotlights, twin wheel carrier, snorkel, spv, uhf, 3" lift, cargo barrier, bushskinz, 285/70/17 M/T, 2.5m awning, Waeco CFX40, DIY rear storage, drawers, fridge slide & dog floor, Intervolt EBI Pro, 105ah + 65ah batteries, 65L Abber tank & 12v pump.

Comment

• lordfarquar
                            • May 2015
                            • adelaide

i cant find em either tried emailing still waiting for a reply the only references to spv egr mod is that they are availible from 4wd supplies.com.au but they dont list pajero only triton( not sure if they the same) if anyone can put us onto the right track that would be appreciated

Comment

• wazznt
                              • May 2015
                              • Western Vic

Originally posted by lordfarquar View Post
                              tried emailing still waiting for a reply
                              I had to email them twice and wait a few days for a reply ,so perhaps try them again or check your spam folder if its activated .
                              Looks like 4wdrivesupplies have deleted the listing with the Pajero module .

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X