• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2bad4u
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2009
    • Perth, Western Australia

My 2012 NW Activ setup

I'm a bit of a visual type person, the sort that likes to see something rather than read about it. Gives me a better understanding of things. With that in mind, I put together a video of how I have the Pajero setup for my travels and towing.

Hope some of you get something from it.

Most of what I have done is already mentioned on this forum by myself and many others but this just puts it all together.
    Warren
    2012 NW DiD Activ - Retired
    2023 Nissan Y62 Patrol Ti
  • Jasonmc73
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2019
    • Brisbane

Originally posted by 2bad4u View Post
    I'm a bit of a visual type person, the sort that likes to see something rather than read about it. Gives me a better understanding of things. With that in mind, I put together a video of how I have the Pajero setup for my travels and towing.

Most of what I have done is already mentioned on this forum by myself and many others but this just puts it all together.
    Thanks
    Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• Pickle
      Administrator
      • Jun 2007
      • All over Oz

Some good work there mate, well thought out'
      Dave
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Dicko1
        Valued Member
        • Dec 2014
        • Cairns, FNQ

Totally agree with getting rid of shelving. Too much weight and lot of wasted space. Tubs and plastic containers are a lot lighter, more flexible on arranging and cheap too!
        Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• paceman
          Valued Member
          • Feb 2018
          • Mackay

Interesting video, mate... thanks for sharing...

As someone who is just about ready to pull the trigger on drawers for my Pajero, I’m curious to know what type/brand of drawers you had that you pulled out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Paceman's NT Pajero

Comment

• 2bad4u
            Valued Member
            • Jun 2009
            • Perth, Western Australia

It was a custom made set of shelves that I modified over time.

In the end I just found it much easier with the tubs. The only down side would be if you wanted a fridge slide.
            Warren
            2012 NW DiD Activ - Retired
            2023 Nissan Y62 Patrol Ti

Comment

• DanFerns
              • Sep 2020
              • Tampa, FL

I've just seen the video. Your setup's looking good. I'm excited to see more of it.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X