• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbitchi
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007
    • Brisbane

Legacy Symantec Certificate

Guys, looks like your site is still using one of Symantec's security certs that is out of date. Getting an error in Chrome:-

"NET::ERR_Cert_Symantec_Legacy"

Cheers..
    Cheers, John.
    LC200 V8 goodness

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
    Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.
  • NTBenny
    • May 2017
    • Newcastle

I've reverted back to using Internet Explorer for this site to circumvent this Chrome issue.

Benny.
    2011 NT Pajero Platinum, DCS 80AH Extreme Battery, Stedi 8.5" LED driving lights, Bushskinz side steps & bash plates, Provent 200, Auto-mate TC lockup, Derale fan forced trans cooler, custom 3inch exhaust, JT intercooler, Bilstein + Lovells 2 inch lift, Airbag Man bags, DBA slotted rotors, braided brake lines, diff+gearbox+transfer breathers, Redarc boost & EGT gauge, Tuned by TME 141rwkw 598nm.

Comment

• Just Cruzin
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2014
      • Pakenham

Myself an another member who shall not be named because of a personality conflict with the Mods, brought this to their attention. I even gave them a link to the information, but alas, the proverbial ostrich.
      99 NL Exceed with air in tyres

Comment

• Dicko1
        Valued Member
        • Dec 2014
        • Cairns, FNQ

I,m using Chrome and no problems...
        Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Just Cruzin
          Valued Member
          • Jul 2014
          • Pakenham

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post
          I,m using Chrome and no problems...
          So am I with problems, check your address bar and see if there is a red not secure warning.

Comment

• Dicko1
            Valued Member
            • Dec 2014
            • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by Just Cruzin View Post
            So am I with problems, check your address bar and see if there is a red not secure warning.

Nope.....good as gold.
            Dicko. FNQ

Comment

• aaron.miller
              Valued Member
              • Aug 2011
              • Epping, NSW

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post
              Nope.....good as gold.
              Upgrade to version 70 of Chrome and u will have the issue

Aaron
              2012 PB 30th Anniversary Challenger, Arb 2.5m awning, Maxtrax, ORS Platform and MSA dropdown slide, Boo's Bashplates, MSA seat organisers with trays, GME 3120s uhf, GME 4705 UHF, Lovells Springs, Arb Deluxe Bullbar, Mitsubishi tow bar, 265/65 17 D697's At's, triple ram mount with ipad and lots more to come.

Comment

• nj swb
                Resident
                • Jun 2007
                • Adelaide

Myself an another member who shall not be named because of a personality conflict with the Mods, brought this to their attention. I even gave them a link to the information, but alas, the proverbial ostrich.
                This is a free public forum, administered by volunteers, paid for by a club, out of membership fees that are paid by members, many of whom don't use this forum.

I apologise that we haven't met your expectations in dealing with this issue, but I assure you that we haven't stuck our heads in the sand. Just because you don't see something happening, it doesn't mean nothing is happening.
                NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• Dicko1
                  Valued Member
                  • Dec 2014
                  • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by aaron.miller View Post
                  Upgrade to version 70 of Chrome and u will have the issue

Aaron

Mines the latest version and no updates are available.....
                  Dicko. FNQ

Comment

• wazza5
                    • Jan 2015
                    • WA

Problem is only when using chrome on Android tablet, using chrome on windows does not result in same problem.

Comment

• Just Cruzin
                      Valued Member
                      • Jul 2014
                      • Pakenham

Originally posted by wazza5 View Post
                      Problem is only when using chrome on Android tablet, using chrome on windows does not result in same problem.
                      I am running Chrome on Windows.

Comment

• Just Cruzin
                        Valued Member
                        • Jul 2014
                        • Pakenham

Originally posted by nj swb View Post
                        This is a free public forum, administered by volunteers, paid for by a club, out of membership fees that are paid by members, many of whom don't use this forum.

I apologise that we haven't met your expectations in dealing with this issue, but I assure you that we haven't stuck our heads in the sand. Just because you don't see something happening, it doesn't mean nothing is happening.

Then how hard is it for a mod to say hold fire guys, we're looking into it.

Comment

• nj swb
                          Resident
                          • Jun 2007
                          • Adelaide

Then how hard is it for a mod to say hold fire guys, we're looking into it.
                          Thought we'd have it sorted by now, and it had gone quiet until today. Now, instead of "hey, any update?" we get "alas, the proverbial ostrich."
                          NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• gaz1
                            Valued Member
                            • Jun 2007
                            • Blue Mountains NSW

I'm experiencing the Chrome lockout issue.....I have 3 Windows PCs operating on latest Windows 10 (auto update) and they have been progressively starting to lock me out of the forum on the basis of an outdated security certificate (or something along those lines). Now all 3 are refusing to open the forum, as of this afternoon. I use Symantec security, and all 3 machines are using the same updated version of that.
                            I'm faced with either running 2 different browsers, one for this forum and Chrome for all the rest. Hopefully something will resolve the issue before too much longer. I'm not feeling critical of the forum admins, they are volunteers and I am grateful for what they do....my message is just to advise that the issue is ongoing.
                            2010 MY 2011 VR-X V6. Stock standard.

Previously 02 NM auto V6 Exceed silver. Extra transmission cooler & transmission temp gauge, activated rear lights, Impco sequential LPG system, Redback (Wildcat) Headers, heavy duty radiator. Lovells shocks F & R, Polyair bags in rear.

My original Pajero experience - '90 NG Superwagon, 3.0 V6 manual bought new and kept until 1998. Great vehicle, no problems apart from the noisy valve lifters typical of that engine.

Comment

• Pickle
                              Administrator
                              • Jun 2007
                              • All over Oz

We are aware and there are some of our tech guys that I have talked to about the problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. I'm getting plenty of emails/ messages about it so I want it sorted as well.
                              NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                              Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X