• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Valiant81
    • Dec 2009
    • Bracknell Tasmania

How to post photos........

I hope this is in the right area, any way!!!!

I'm one of the old school and try as i might trying to post photos on your web site and trying to follow the instructions is doing my head in. While it might be second nature for the yonger members,I've been asked to post my photo's of my led lighting under my awning and try as i might, i still fail.

And what i mean by old school is, i remember B/W television, music was on records, and the only way to talk to people was face to face or by telephone, Phoning some one interstate was a big deal and one was wary of the cost. I can even remember when we got decimal currency ( February 14 1966 and i was in form 1 at teck school at the time ). The internet was light years away.

Might be allright for the younger set who grew up with some type of electronic attachment that was given to them at birth.They have grown up with computers from a very early age.

So how about it guy's and gal's. How about some form of blow by blow guide on how to up load photo's for the uninitiated, or what about a video of the procedure and post the link on to your forum.
  • Dicko1
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2014
    • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by Valiant81 View Post
    I hope this is in the right area, any way!!!!

I'm one of the old school and try as i might trying to post photos on your web site and trying to follow the instructions is doing my head in. While it might be second nature for the yonger members,I've been asked to post my photo's of my led lighting under my awning and try as i might, i still fail.

And what i mean by old school is, i remember B/W television, music was on records, and the only way to talk to people was face to face or by telephone, Phoning some one interstate was a big deal and one was wary of the cost. I can even remember when we got decimal currency ( February 14 1966 and i was in form 1 at teck school at the time ). The internet was light years away.

Might be allright for the younger set who grew up with some type of electronic attachment that was given to them at birth.They have grown up with computers from a very early age.

So how about it guy's and gal's. How about some form of blow by blow guide on how to up load photo's for the uninitiated, or what about a video of the procedure and post the link on to your forum.

Check out the Photography and Videos section mate. Tells you how to do it.

I am also about your era. Thank God!! Current generation has no concept of communication..unless they can text to you!
    Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• stevemc181
      Valued Member
      • Sep 2012
      • Thornlie/Perth

The easiest way is to open up a free account on Photobucket.com and upload your photos to there. Then it is simply a matter of clicking on your photo in photobucket and copying and pasting the IMG link into your post.

With Photobucket you can set up different folders for whatever you like, but remember if you move a photo from one folder to another after you have posted the link somewhere, then that particular photo link will be broken, you are not actually uploading to the forum, but simply linking to an image hosting site, in this case it's Photobucket.

You can also select what size the image is displayed at by going into Photobucket settings, 1024x768 I think is the default size and works well for most sites.

This tutorial may help you:
      2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
      3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X