• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tkglx
    • Dec 2011
    • Vic

Standard Suspension

Hi,
    if anyone has upgraded or going to upgrade their suspension and has the standard springs and struts available I am interested in a set.
    Tried posting in the WTB section but it won't let me for some reason
  • Onslow
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2007
    • Perth, Western Australia

I have, but am in WA so not much help to you. There might be someone in WA interested though.
    NOW SOLD: NW MY2014 VRX 3.2 Diesel Auto, Rhino Rack Roof Rack, Sandgrabber Floor Mats, Safari Snorkel, Warn XP9.5S Winch, ARB Bull Bar, Bushskinz Underbody Protection, Lovells HD Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Firestone Airbags, Off Road Systems Rear Shelf, Boab 40Lt Water Tank, Cooper LT265/65x17 ST-Maxx Tyres, Uniden 7760 UHF Radio, LRA 58LT Long Range Tank, ARB Intensity Spotlights, Redarc BCDC Dual Battery System, Taipan XP 3in Exhaust System, Recaro Seats.

Comment

• outbackogre
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2010
      • Melbourne

I have a full set of standard front struts, and rear springs and shockers that you can have free of charge. They did about 100,000 kms on my NW before I installed the Lovell/Bilstein combo. I'm in Surrey Hills, Vic.
      My friends call me Rob; you can call me .... Rob.
      -------------------------------------------------------------
      MY12 NW GL DiD auto. 2" MD Lovells/Bilstein lift. Bushskinz underbody protection. Home made rear platform with sliding boxes above and lots of space underneath.

Comment

• tkglx
        • Dec 2011
        • Vic

Thanks for the offer.
        I'm on the Gold Coast otherwise I'd take them.

Comment

• aussieintas
          Valued Member
          • Feb 2013
          • Sorell, Tasmania

Tkglx, change your location as its showing Vic, probably hence why outbackogre replied.
          2014 VW Touareg V6 diesel

Previously
          88 NF Exe SWB 2.6 manual
          92 NH Gls LWB 3.0 auto
          92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
          99 Landcruiser Gxl 4.5 manual with all the fruit
          95 NJ Gls SWB 3.0 auto
          08 NS Vrx SWB 3.2 auto​

Comment

• RUGGA
            Valued Member
            • Nov 2014
            • Adelaide

Originally posted by tkglx View Post
            Tried posting in the WTB section but it won't let me for some reason
            You also need more than 15 posts or be a member of the club or a Long time forum member Before you can advertise anything - to buy or sell.

Edit, I see you have been hear for 8 yrs, mods might approve it yet
            02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• outbackogre
              Valued Member
              • Jul 2010
              • Melbourne

Originally posted by aussieintas View Post
              Tkglx, change your location as its showing Vic, probably hence why outbackogre replied.
              Yep, but no worries.
              My friends call me Rob; you can call me .... Rob.
              -------------------------------------------------------------
              MY12 NW GL DiD auto. 2" MD Lovells/Bilstein lift. Bushskinz underbody protection. Home made rear platform with sliding boxes above and lots of space underneath.

Comment

• pajaj70
                • Apr 2016
                • Melbourne

Once my original suspension shows signs of requiring a replacement i may upgrade to a 1 inch lift kit due to low garage height. Looking at the available kits available there are Bilstein shocks with King springs, Koni 82 shocks with Lovell springs and Koni 82 with King springs. Any one had these fitted and if so are you happy with the results?
                NX 2016 GLX , Boos bash plates, catch can and flashlube primary filter.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X