• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sharkcaver
    "2000"+ Valued Contributor
    • May 2009
    • Perth

Preston Beach

A question was asked on a forum: How many nights did you spend under canvas in 2014. Be it camper, tent or swag. I answered with a respectab...
    MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys
  • Nab
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2012
    • Perth

Nice pics. I was wondering when the roof rack would make an appearance on your Paj...
    SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
    NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

• stevemc181
      Valued Member
      • Sep 2012
      • Thornlie/Perth

Another great trip report
      Last time I was down that way was in early January, it blew a gale all night, thank god for Jack Daniels!
      2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
      3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• grhyso
        Valued Member
        • Aug 2012
        • Perth

Great report and wow that's a lot of nights under canvas, very envious.
        2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Comment

• richo72
          • Jul 2009
          • Perth western Australia

Evening sharkcaver. Have you had any issues from the boys in blue in regards to the location of your light bar

Comment

• sharkcaver
            • May 2009
            • Perth

Originally posted by richo72 View Post
            Evening sharkcaver. Have you had any issues from the boys in blue in regards to the location of your light bar
            Not as yet, but it does worry me and I think if they are on a mission, its going to cost me. The plan was to just have it on for trips away. Since I put it on, I seem to be constantly doing trips away.

Oh the dilemma........
            MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• richo72
              • Jul 2009
              • Perth western Australia

Cheers. I was thinking of getting a cover made. That should negate the issue of the single light. Not sure about the mounting though. Thanks.

Comment

• sharkcaver
                • May 2009
                • Perth

Originally posted by richo72 View Post
                Cheers. I was thinking of getting a cover made. That should negate the issue of the single light. Not sure about the mounting though. Thanks.
                Its the perceived "pedestrian killer" crap that I think will get them interested, not so much the single light bit. Much the same as rod holders. They are very hot on those, particularly between Perth and Geraldton for some reason.

My Journeys

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X