• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Josooowa
    • Dec 2009
    • Adelaide, Australia

NP to NS worth it or not?

Hey hey everyone?.opinions required please?.
    I have a 2004 NP GLX 3.8 Manual with the Lovell Billstein Combo, ARB winch ready bulbar, Bushkins rock sliders, towbar and all the under car protection that I could buy from Kieron at Bushkins. The vehicle is solid, no accidents and has travelled 103000kms and is really very very good condition. There are no other special features.
    I now have the option of upgrading to a 2008 NS GLX 3.8 Auto with the standard Mitsubishi bull bar (not winch ready), towbar and just the standard undercover car protection and about 5000km left on the tyres for $31000 and with 62000kms. The car has the nice new dash and all the standard features from the NS GLX Range (no sat nav, no diff lock). Really also a very nice clean accident free vehicle.
    Is it worth it to do the swap? What will a good price be for the NP? I can swap all the rock sliders and undercar protection over as it will fit. But is it really worth it to jump from NP to NS or should I rather keep my NP for another 3 years or so and then get a NT Exceed with all the nice bells and whistles or wait for the NQ (presuming that Q is the next letter)? I had a look on the Mitsubishi www site and it seems that the rear diff lock is no longer offered as an option?.might be wrong?.
    What to do??
    Josooowa
    2019 NX GLS ARB Bar Billstein Lovell HD Combo
    2004 3.8 NP Manual ARB Bar Billstein Lovell HD Combo (soon for sale...)
  • Dazza.
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2009
    • Northern Territory

Originally posted by Josooowa View Post
    keep my NP for another 3 years or so and then get a NT Exceed with all the nice bells
    That'd be my suggestion

Sounds like your current drive is fully fitted out. Upgrading will keep costing you (once you've got an updated car) to get it where your old one already is.

100k is nothing, it's in good nick and appears to have no problems. Why waste money? I'd wait until the new model which will inevitably make our NT's resale drop - there will then be bargains for 2nd hand NT's.
    COOL SILVER MY10 NT DID GLS MANUAL PAJERO - Colour Coded ARB Deluxe Bullbar - Warn X9 Winch - 60L Auxiliary Tank - Towbar - HID Lightforce Spotlights - DIY dual battery system - TX3440 UHF - Lovells/Bilstien suspension - BushSkinz bash plates - Driver with a passion to explore Australia

Comment

• Josooowa
      • Dec 2009
      • Adelaide, Australia

Thanks! Good advice....will stick with the NP for another few years....
      Josooowa
      2019 NX GLS ARB Bar Billstein Lovell HD Combo
      2004 3.8 NP Manual ARB Bar Billstein Lovell HD Combo (soon for sale...)

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X