Below Nav Bar

Collapse

Where do you take your NS for a Service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kail
    • Sep 2007
    • St Kilda, Vic

Where do you take your NS for a Service?

Hi guys,

Now that I have my Paj () and given the issues that I had with getting it delivered, I am reluctant to go back to the same dealership for the servicing...

So I thought I might ask where you take your Paj for its servicing needs and whether you would recommend them?

Thanks!
    Before: 1995 NJ SWB Pajero GLS Petrol - Blue/Silver
    After: 2007 NS SWB Pajero X Diesel - Black
  • MinniTheMoocha
    • Jul 2007
    • Eastern Suburbs

It might help to know where you are!
    2007 NS Pajero LWB, Tow pack, FP, 18" rims. A great family adventure car.

Comment

• kail
      • Sep 2007
      • St Kilda, Vic

Originally posted by MinniTheMoocha View Post
      It might help to know where you are!
      Hi, yeah - sorry, thought my location was showing in my profile...I'm in St Kilda (vic, not Qld!)
      Before: 1995 NJ SWB Pajero GLS Petrol - Blue/Silver
      After: 2007 NS SWB Pajero X Diesel - Black

Comment

• Big Col
        • Jun 2007

Hi Kail,
        Previously i avoided dealerships like the plague, now with the issues that are happening with the NS pajero, i would suggest you find another dealership to do your servicing. That way MMA can't blame anyone else if these issues become serious, as they have for me and hundreds of others across Australia.
        Regards from Big Col.
        NS TD Exceed, Long Range Fuel Tank (115 lts), 50mm lift, HD King Springs Bilstein Shockers, ARB Deluxe Bullbar colour coded with Winch, HD Towbar, ROH RTX 17" Rims, Cooper S/T Maxx 265/70/17, Dual Batteries, Safari Snorkle and Diff breathers, Tyre Dog monitoring system, Magellan XL Explorist GPS, GME Personal Locating Beacon with GPS, Uniden UHF, Prodigy Break Controller, Reversing Camera, Updated Security Alarm System. Scangauge + Chipit Chip etc and no DPF!.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X