• Show
Clear All
  • OGJON
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2009
    • Newcastle area NSW

Ogjon & el monstruo rojo

here's some of mine
    Last edited by OGJON; 09-11-09, 02:35 PM.
    '95 NJ 3.5L auto - bocar alloy bullbar, spotties, Rampt Customs rock sliders, custom rear storage unit - soon to have 5" lift, rear bar by Rampt Customs, 16" rims with 33's, F&R diff locks, LED light bars & full caged roof rack, awning & HD towbar.
    '92 NJ GLS rally comp truck.
    '98 GU: 6" lift, regeared, 35" muddies, bar work & battle scars.
  • Gus
    Administrator
    • Mar 2008
    • Traralgon. Vic

Great pics Jon..
    VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
    NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• sharky
      Valued Member
      • May 2008
      • Kilmore

Thats a great looking terrajero Well I had to make up a name too
      ----------------------------
      'Steve'
      2000 NL TD GLS

Comment

• OGJON
        Valued Member
        • Nov 2009
        • Newcastle area NSW

just little back ground to my rig & some of the things that have been done

purchased the terracan around April last yr stock as
        a few months later I had 2" HD Ironman suspension fitted
        then a crappy set of cheap A/Ts
        then I purchased a set of silver 16x7 cruiser rims with 32" A/Ts & fitted them
        then had my M8 make me some custom rock sliders
        then reprayed my rims black
        then came a 2" body lift
        then discovered my steering idler arm was stuffed(read as rusted out) so I had that replaced
        & I then bought 2 meters of 3" stainless steel pipe some rubber elbows & a snorkel ram head
        I also purchased an ARB winch bar

on Sunday this weekend I'm heading up a M8's place & we're going to fit my winch bar & if we get time we'll also do my snorkel
        '95 NJ 3.5L auto - bocar alloy bullbar, spotties, Rampt Customs rock sliders, custom rear storage unit - soon to have 5" lift, rear bar by Rampt Customs, 16" rims with 33's, F&R diff locks, LED light bars & full caged roof rack, awning & HD towbar.

Comment

• ngwagon
          Valued Member
          • Nov 2009
          • mt evelyn

looks like some fun out there, seen the build up on another forum.. great job on something different

Comment

• gjh1967
            Valued Member
            • Dec 2007
            • Lake Macquarie

John

You forgot to mention the pinstripes !

LOL Glenn
            2003 NP 3.2 DI-D LWB 5spd-DVD Entertainment unit-Narva 175 blue's-Side Steps-Uniden UHO15SX-Garmin GPS16 and Oziexplorer-ARB On Board air-Polyairs-Airtek Snorkel-Khumo KL78's-Headrest DVD players- Ironman Lift kit- 12000lb winch- Dual Batteries - Redarc isolator-Bushskinz intercooler guard.

Comment

• OGJON
              Valued Member
              • Nov 2009
              • Newcastle area NSW

dropped around to my M8 Albert's place this morning
              pull the front bumper off did all the measuring/aligning/test fitting
              & have done all the drawing up of the winch bar mods & have left the bar & snorkel with Albert for the modification
              & will head back to his place on Tuesday to have it all fitted up
              all I'll say at this point in time is this will be one monster looking Terracan

which means that the name I gave it: EL MONSTRUO ROJO will be very evident when I post up the final pix

Comment

• OGJON
                Valued Member
                • Nov 2009
                • Newcastle area NSW

Comment

• Zed
                  • Jun 2008
                  • Hunter Valley

Nice safety shoes and glasses worn there while grinding
                  Some people dont value sight much

Comment

• ngwagon
                    Valued Member
                    • Nov 2009
                    • mt evelyn

nice winch bar mate.. Are you going to fill the gaps around the sides or just leave them?

Comment

• OGJON
                      Valued Member
                      • Nov 2009
                      • Newcastle area NSW

Originally posted by ngwagon View Post
                      nice winch bar mate.. Are you going to fill the gaps around the sides or just leave them?
                      thanx
                      not sure whether I'll make up some filler plate for the sides

when we did the 1st test fit we removed the plastic bumper lifted the winch bar above the chassis & lowered it down & it just slid 100% perfectly onto the chassis rails
                      but since I've got a 2" body lift we had to make up mounting points that raised the bar up 2"s to suit which was quite easy as can be seen in the above pix
                      a bit of RHS cut to the correct length then marked up where to drill the holes in the RHS bolted the RHS mounts to the winch bar mounts then placed it onto the chassis & tacked them on then removed the winch bar & welded the mounts to the chassis properly.

Comment

• Ranger J
                        Valued Member
                        • Jun 2007
                        • Perth, Western Australia

looks like the intercooler has copped a caning
                        NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

• OGJON
                          Valued Member
                          • Nov 2009
                          • Newcastle area NSW

Originally posted by Ranger J View Post
                          looks like the intercooler has copped a caning
                          yeah my auto trans cooler has taken a few hits
                          need to raise it up a bit & make a new extended bash plate

Comment

• Shogun 2000
                            Valued Member
                            • Aug 2009
                            • Dodges Ferry, Hobart, Tassie

Originally posted by OGJON View Post
                            here's some of mine
                            hi jon, in the pic where u r climbing the bank, what happens when u get the right rear wheel off the ground? coz i did that and mine got air and started to spin and i could go no further.
                            2008 NS Platinum 17x8 alloys with 265x65x17 All Terrains. UHF, auxillary battery in 3rd row seat well, alloy bullbar. window tint. 2" lift. bonnet struts to do away with the rod. catch can, Hikeit X9 throttle controller.

Comment

• OGJON
                              Valued Member
                              • Nov 2009
                              • Newcastle area NSW

Originally posted by brekyl View Post
                              hi jon, in the pic where u r climbing the bank, what happens when u get the right rear wheel off the ground? coz i did that and mine got air and started to spin and i could go no further.
                              I can sometimes put one foot on the brake & the other on the accelerator & let the rear LSD lock the wheels together & I can keep going
                              but most of the time the wheel just spins it's just a matter of getting it right

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X