• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ridgeback
    • Jan 2008
    • Sydney

Uploading Photos

Perhaps this is the place to ask. To upload photos to threads in 'viewing' form ie, readily viewable in large format as one scrolls down the form, not as an icon, how is this achieved?
    Home Base Sydney, NM GLS 3.5L, LPG, Dual Batt, Milford Barrier, Rhinos, Lovells 50mm with Bilsteins.
  • Ridgeback
    • Jan 2008
    • Sydney

Ok I will answer that myself. Hookedon4wdriving had a good post 'Instructions for posting photos' for any one else seeking the answer. I am cutting and pasting the addresses from my club album which is another way.

This is a little silly though- surely there is no reason the site cannot accommodate multiple uploads of pix straight from a machine?
    Home Base Sydney, NM GLS 3.5L, LPG, Dual Batt, Milford Barrier, Rhinos, Lovells 50mm with Bilsteins.

Comment

• Pickle
      Administrator
      • Jun 2007
      • All over Oz

Originally posted by Ridgeback View Post
      This is a little silly though- surely there is no reason the site cannot accommodate multiple uploads of pix straight from a machine?
      The forum does have it's own Photobucket account. I use it extensively for placing photos on the forum. Any member of the forum can use it but I need to be PM'ed for the password to be given.

Better option this way as it doesn't use up all our webspace and it's free.
      Dave
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Ridgeback
        • Jan 2008
        • Sydney

G'Day Dave,

What is the process to upload with photobucket? Specifically, can you add multiple images simultaneously? PM sent.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X