X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hall
    • Jun 2007

Oziexplorer all good now.

Yep finally got Oziexplorer to run on my Newdigicom gps.Was a bit of a learning curve for me.After trolling through other sites I came across away of getting it to run.Quite easy after all.Got a small file GSFinder.exe.Then renamed the iGO8.exe.Changed the name of GSFinder.exe to iGO8.exe.Loaded the demo of Oziexplorer onto the S.D card.When I select navigation on the start screen it starts the GSFinder.exe.From there I simply select which navigation program to run.This I believe would work on any gps with windows ce and a sd card.
    Cheers D Hall
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Good boy Danny. No excuses for getting lost now!
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• whatsupkramer
      • Sep 2007
      • Muswellbrook

Originally posted by hall View Post
      Yep finally got Oziexplorer to run on my Newdigicom gps.Was a bit of a learning curve for me.After trolling through other sites I came across away of getting it to run.Quite easy after all.Got a small file GSFinder.exe.Then renamed the iGO8.exe.Changed the name of GSFinder.exe to iGO8.exe.Loaded the demo of Oziexplorer onto the S.D card.When I select navigation on the start screen it starts the GSFinder.exe.From there I simply select which navigation program to run.This I believe would work on any gps with windows ce and a sd card.
      Cheers D Hall
      Interesting, why dosen't it work straight out of the box?

Chris
      2008 NS 25th Anniversary 3.2L Auto - Mickey Thompson Baja STZ 265/60R18, Tow Bar, ARB Saraha Bar, Old Man Emu Nitro Charger Sport 2" lift.
      Limited Edition Mighty Bulloak Camper Trailer - All mods including a 2" lift.

Comment

• hall
        • Jun 2007

The reason it did not work straight from the box.It had it`s own start/menu screen.With the navigation icon linked directly to iGO8.Not being that computer savy to be able to get into the programs and files to change this I found this to be the best compromise.It has gone from a one touch navigation to a two step navigation.
        Dave I`ll probably get even more lost(if that is possible) trying to work out how it all works.
        Cheers Hall

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X