• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1993 NJ LWB
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2007

WA Harvey pics and vid

Last weekend Shane got me off my ass and down to Harvey... THANKS SHANE! Didn't get that many pics/vid coz Shane was leading and kept racing up the hills b4 i knew what was happening. But I still managed to get some pics and vid. Here is a few pics, though you are better off watching the vid as it has all the best pics in it anyway. Btw make sure you click the HQ thing in the bottom right of screen to watch in high quality!

Video of my m8 climbing some hills in Harvey WA

Cheers,
    Jack
    1993 NJ LWB: UHF, bull bar, 2" Iron man coils/T-bars, 30mm coil spacers, 35mm body lift, long travel RS5000s, Cranked T-bars, lokka, 35x12.5 GoodYear MTR, light force 170s, Duel battery with selectable volt meter, roof basket, 9.5" rear diff - more to come!
  • icysyrup
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007
    • USA

Cool pics....thanks for posting them. trenches are fun
    03 NP, 34" tires, Fully skiplated, Custom rocksliders, custom winch mount, OME HD springs/shocks, and Aeroflow exhaust, Locked Front and Rear.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• Matatak
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2008
      • Perth

Good stuff guys.

like the commentary to

'Rollin with the big boys now'
      05 NP DiD Auto. 265/75R16, OME Suspension, ARB Dlx B/Bar, Warn Zeon 10-S, IPF HID's, Rear Drawer Setup, Pioneer Platform Rack, ARB 78l Fridge, GME TX3520SW UHF.

Comment

• Booman
        • Nov 2008
        • Perth - WA

It all looks like great fun...but probably not the safest place to stand???

Comment

• 1993 NJ LWB
          Valued Member
          • Aug 2007

In the above photo Shane was reversing down the hill and was worried about angle, point being he was going backwards SLOWLY no chance of being run over.
          1993 NJ LWB: UHF, bull bar, 2" Iron man coils/T-bars, 30mm coil spacers, 35mm body lift, long travel RS5000s, Cranked T-bars, lokka, 35x12.5 GoodYear MTR, light force 170s, Duel battery with selectable volt meter, roof basket, 9.5" rear diff - more to come!

Comment

• Mad Mac
            Valued Member
            • Nov 2007
            • Australia

Hey,

cheers for the good day out Jack,

I didn't really get any good pics or vids, but here is a couple of pics, i'm up loading the vids now, but there not really worth watching and i cant edit them.

Cheers
            Shane

Comment

• Pickle
              Administrator
              • Jun 2007
              • All over Oz

Allways good to see you guys out there with the Pajero's and looks like some great tracks but I wonder whats wrong in that last photo?
              Dave
              NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
              Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Mad Mac
                Valued Member
                • Nov 2007
                • Australia

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
                Allways good to see you guys out there with the Pajero's and looks like some great tracks but I wonder whats wrong in that last photo?
                Dave

Whats wrong with the last pic the the lack of wheel travel, thats next on the list of mods.

cheers for the comments fellars
                Shane

Comment

• PAJ3R0
                  • Feb 2009
                  • Hoppers Crossing,VIC

great pics mate thanks for sharing.
                  <=============BRING BACK THE BIFF=============>

Comment

• bakerboy
                    "valued 3000+ member"
                    • May 2008
                    • Perth

Originally posted by Mad Mac View Post
                    Whats wrong with the last pic the the lack of wheel travel, thats next on the list of mods.

Shane
                    ull be pushing to get enough flex to warrent that poor line u picked shane wheres my invite anyway
                    If I agreed with you, then we would both be wrong

'89 NG Paj, 3L V6, now running 2" suspension lift, 33" Micky T Baja Claws's, Front LOKKA & 12,000lb winch

Comment

• Green turtle
                      • May 2008
                      • GOLD COAST QLD

Great shots. Its good to see pajero's in action. Thats some great rear wheel articulation too on 1993 NJ LWB.
                      1991 NH GLS LWB 3.0 V6

Comment

• Pickle
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2007
                        • All over Oz

Shane
                        Just wondering Shane what will happen when you get a flat tyre on your 16' rims and put the spare on (15') then lock it all up in 4LLC. Hate to see you do damage to the drivetrain!
                        Dave
                        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• bakerboy
                          "valued 3000+ member"
                          • May 2008
                          • Perth

Just wondering Shane what will happen when you get a flat tyre on your 16' rims and put the spare on (15') then lock it all up in 4LLC. Hate to see you do damage to the drivetrain!
                          Dave
                          but if its the same OD, then whats the deal? (i know its probably not the same OD but you wouldnt run it with the locked center then)
                          If I agreed with you, then we would both be wrong

'89 NG Paj, 3L V6, now running 2" suspension lift, 33" Micky T Baja Claws's, Front LOKKA & 12,000lb winch

Comment

• Mad Mac
                            Valued Member
                            • Nov 2007
                            • Australia

Dave
                            Its funny you should bring that up, because I changed it over to the same size tire today, and its only been like it for 2 years. Still need to get another alloy for it.

I'm sure it would of been fine, but I figured since I no longer have 2wd function and I actually had the correct size tire on a wheel, just wasn't using it cause i didn't have an alloy for it yet that I should change it over.

Pic to prove I was a good boy and changed my tire, and I even changed it myself, didn't get the RACV man to do it for me.

Cameron, u weren't invited cause your not kool enough, yes it was a bad line, but I could of just not driven on the bit of concrete in the picture, but where would be the funny in that.

Having said that, 4wding is pretty pointless, i'm not sure why i get 'enjoyment from driving over uneven terrain' as my sister puts it.

Cheers
                            Shane

Comment

• Pickle
                              Administrator
                              • Jun 2007
                              • All over Oz

Pic to prove I was a good boy and changed my tire, and I even changed it myself, didn't get the RACV man to do it for me.
                              You are a good boy Shane . Just hate to see you do damage to that beatiful Escape of yours.
                              Dave
                              NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                              Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X