Clear All
  • ThunderPie
    • Oct 2015
    • Cape Town

CAD drawing software for FREE!

Hi there,
    I see a lot of mods and tune ups here, but sadly no cad drawings
    of plates, adapters aso.

I use and can recommend Draft Sight from 3DS (dassault systemes)
    its easy like Autocad and compatible to most CAD programms

If you draw and post the files here, or link them to a storage that would help to safe time for others.
    Also most Lasercutting or waterjet cutting machines used by professional companies can deal with those files.
    (it will safe a lot of money when you support a cutting company with dwg drawing)

You can download this programm here, just register and activate it and start drawing.

I draw that instrument panel with this software and send the file to a waterjet cuttter.
    (Its good for any kind of sheet metal design, fuel tanks aso)

Greetings
    ThunderPie
    Attached Files
  • TC.Barky
    Valued Member
    • Oct 2011
    • Melbourne

Nice! Will have a look later on. Thanks for the heads up
    MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
    Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

• Betz
      • May 2012
      • 'stralia

google sketchup is a good way to go as well

SketchUp is a premier 3D design software that makes 3D modeling & drawing accessible and empowers you with a robust toolset where you can create whatever you can imagine.
      2001 NM 2.8tdi GL, 5 spd Manual, MM Bullbar, Dual Batt, 400w Inverter, Boo's intercooler, sump and tranny guards, Dobinsons HD raised springs, Strut/Spring spacers, Bilstein shocks, Front Aussie Locker, 255/85x16 Cooper Discoverer S/T, much more to come....

Comment

• Stoneman
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2012
        • Melbourne

Great idea

I've been playing with a 3D Printer lately and there is a great community that share ideas the same way

NS Pajero Exceed. With stuff

Comment

• SWB ANDY
          • Dec 2011
          • melbourne

afternoon all
          if this helps anyone in the future, I am a qualified draftperson with approx. 15 years experience as well as having an advanced diploma in engineering along with approx. 25 years experience, I have access to autocad and solidworks, so if any one requires drawings give me a shout and I will try to help.
          1994 JDM 2.8TD SWB,UNIDEN UHF, 4300KG WINCH, MAXXIS BRAVO AT, ALLOY BAR, SAFARI SNORKEL, WORK IN PROGRESS

Comment

• ThunderPie
            • Oct 2015
            • Cape Town

Would be nice if the Admin could add a place here where dwg files could be uploaded, so that users can share their data quick and easy

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X