PDA

View Full Version : Rear door NH LWB

spongeBOB
18-01-09, 01:04 PM
the rear door on my LWB 93 NH needs adjusting but i'm not sure how to do it the problem is that if you look at the door when it is closedthe bottom looks like it is pushed in (the little triangular trim piece in the bottom right corner is proud see pic) and the top of the door looks like it's too far out and i know it is as when i go to the car wash and use the high pressure spray the weather seal at the top of the door leaks it's fine in the rain but under high pressure it leaks

Tonez_nh
24-10-13, 11:05 PM
the rear door on my LWB 93 NH needs adjusting but i'm not sure how to do it the problem is that if you look at the door when it is closedthe bottom looks like it is pushed in (the little triangular trim piece in the bottom right corner is proud see pic) and the top of the door looks like it's too far out and i know it is as when i go to the car wash and use the high pressure spray the weather seal at the top of the door leaks it's fine in the rain but under high pressure it leaks

I've got the exact same problem and it makes the door hard to open and close so I'd be keen to know how to fix it also