• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikey
    • Aug 2008
    • lilydale

mits mechanic

hi, i work for mitsubishi in melbourne eastern suburbs if anyone wants any cheap services and or mechanical work done just message me or if you want cheap genuine parts message also. i am one of the best mits mechanics around and cheapest anywhere, thanks...
  • liam
    • Feb 2008
    • chadstone

hi mikey
    ok which one do you work for as i also work for mits
    cheers liam
    Last edited by liam; 10-01-09, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• mikey
      • Aug 2008
      • lilydale

eastside, what about u which one??

Comment

• CALLOHAN
        • Nov 2008
        • Lennox Head, NSW

Mike

i'm looking for some service advice . Live in wantirna , have deisel 2003 and find knox mitsubishi service dept hopeless (MECHANICALLY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE) Last excuse they had was that the technology in my pajero was very advanced so they couldn't diagnose the problem. (local garage mechanic did in 5 minutes)

hope you can advise callohan

Comment

• liam
          • Feb 2008
          • chadstone

mits mechanic

Originally posted by mikey View Post
          eastside, what about u which one??
          hi mikey
          chad
          Last edited by liam; 10-01-09, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• liam
            • Feb 2008
            • chadstone

Originally posted by CALLOHAN View Post
            Mike

i'm looking for some service advice . Live in wantirna , have deisel 2003 and find knox mitsubishi service dept hopeless (MECHANICALLY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE) Last excuse they had was that the technology in my pajero was very advanced so they couldn't diagnose the problem. (local garage mechanic did in 5 minutes)

hope you can advise callohan
            hi callohan
            i will be over your way next sat i am helping a bloke with his paj can call in while i am over that way or you can use mike
            not bothered either way your choice
            cheers liam
            Last edited by liam; 10-01-09, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• CALLOHAN
              • Nov 2008
              • Lennox Head, NSW

Liam
              hope you can help sorry didn't get back on to this site till now.
              My phone number is 0400557970
              2003 pajero.
              Cheers
              callohan

Comment

• Humbug
                • Dec 2008
                • Melbourne

Mikey,
                I trust your comments are correct, but I must post my extreme disappointment about the way I was treated recently by Eastside Mitsubishi as an ex-loyal customer. I have a 7 year old magna that has been serviced by Eastside since brand new. I also recently bought a brand new VRX pajero from them. The gearbox recently failed, and without any thought, I had it towed directly to Eastside. They quoted me $4k to fix. Thinking they would look after me with my loyalty, I directed them to proceed. After later discussion with friends, they advised it seemed very expensive. So I then shopped around, and sure enough, out of 4 other quotes, I did not get anything greater than $2,500. So I queried the service department, who basicallly replied by saying that they will not discount. After getting the General Manager involved, they knocked off $500. Still $1k above the next highest quote I received. After a further meeting with the GM, I was basically advised that the price is the best they can do. Extremely disappointed to say the least, as that money was set aside for a 2" lift to the Paj.
                LESSON LEARNT : Never rely on customer loyalty to think that they will look after you.
                LESSON LEARNT : Always shop around.

As a result, my Paj needed its 30K service, and sure enough, Knox Mits was $250 cheaper than Eastside. I know where I am going from now on.

Please take my experience on board
                Humbug

NS 25th Anniversary Pajero, DID Auto
                Accessories fitted: ARB Delux Bar, TJM Snorkel, ARB Dual Batteries, Milford Cargo Barrier, Fourby Fitout storage system, ARB Onboard Compressor, Goodyear Wrangler MT's with 17 x 7.5 Speedy Grande rims, UHF radio, Bush Skinz bash plates and side steps.

Comment

• aldavnic
                  • Aug 2007
                  • Pakenham

Ahhhh warranty?
                  NM V6,Exceed BFG MTs ,Injected Gas, Proficency course,GME TX3100 UHF , 2 inch lift, Pace Maker Headers ,Dobinsons.Navigation Course (still lost) Rola Roof Racks, Proficency Plus course.

Comment

• Dunk
                    • Jan 2008
                    • melbourne

Originally posted by Humbug View Post
                    Mikey,
                    I trust your comments are correct, but I must post my extreme disappointment about the way I was treated recently by Eastside Mitsubishi as an ex-loyal customer. I have a 7 year old magna that has been serviced by Eastside since brand new. I also recently bought a brand new VRX pajero from them. The gearbox recently failed, and without any thought, I had it towed directly to Eastside. They quoted me $4k to fix. Thinking they would look after me with my loyalty, I directed them to proceed. After later discussion with friends, they advised it seemed very expensive. So I then shopped around, and sure enough, out of 4 other quotes, I did not get anything greater than $2,500. So I queried the service department, who basicallly replied by saying that they will not discount. After getting the General Manager involved, they knocked off $500. Still $1k above the next highest quote I received. After a further meeting with the GM, I was basically advised that the price is the best they can do. Extremely disappointed to say the least, as that money was set aside for a 2" lift to the Paj.
                    LESSON LEARNT : Never rely on customer loyalty to think that they will look after you.
                    LESSON LEARNT : Always shop around.

As a result, my Paj needed its 30K service, and sure enough, Knox Mits was $250 cheaper than Eastside. I know where I am going from now on.

Please take my experience on board
                    There is a Guy in Macquarie place Bayswater Company Called AGMECH gearbox and diffs had my box done by them less than $2k with full 12 month w/t most mechanics in this area send there gearboxes for him to fix as for mechanics if you live lilydale area Schubert bros gateway estate lilydale his name is Ian top bloke or in Bayswater area J&M complete car car Mike Dorset rd next to bogas or Croydon Bog Cog coolstore rd Andrew or Chris
                    l have used all the above and they dont bullshit you around !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mikey View Post
                      hi, i work for mitsubishi in melbourne eastern suburbs if anyone wants any cheap services and or mechanical work done just message me or if you want cheap genuine parts message also. I am one of the best mits mechanics around and cheapest anywhere, thanks...

sure...........!!

Comment

• Phil
                        Valued Member
                        • Aug 2008
                        • Sydney

Hi Mike, Liam.

Have you guys come across actuators/governors failing in NM/NP DiD engines.

having a intermitent cutting out and white smoke. Have been told I am up for a new disel pump or rebuild.

Any insight or advice appreciated.

Phil.
                        MY05 NP DiD Auto Platinum. Custom scratches. ARB bar & 12000lbs winch. Maxxis Bighorns. BushSkinz Bash plates & slidders. TJM auto guard. Gear box, trans & diff breathers. Rhino racks & Pod. Awning with LED. Dual batteries. HID Narva 225's. Airtec snorkel. 2" Lovell/Bilstein lift. GME TX3500. Wetseat covers. Pioneer BT deck. Cargo barrier. Beaudesert exhaust. Rear storage & CF80. ARB onboard air. NS 18s for the black top, 80L LRA tank. HPD Catch Can. HPD Intercooler.

Comment

• liam
                          • Feb 2008
                          • chadstone

hi phill
                          dont think you need a rebuild unless you have some thing mager gone wrong with it
                          i do seem to remember some thing about this problem but not sure at the moment
                          i can let you know on monday as i have all my info at work
                          my contact number is 0410999646
                          cheers liam

Comment

• liam
                            • Feb 2008
                            • chadstone

hi had a word with a bloke at work could be a couple of things but first of have your injectors cleaned as the white smoke is from fuel and it also is a posibility that the pump
                            might need doing

Comment

• Phil
                              Valued Member
                              • Aug 2008
                              • Sydney

Liam, thanks for the reply.

I get fault code 48, GE actuator, its in the pump. Looks like its going to be big bucks.
                              MY05 NP DiD Auto Platinum. Custom scratches. ARB bar & 12000lbs winch. Maxxis Bighorns. BushSkinz Bash plates & slidders. TJM auto guard. Gear box, trans & diff breathers. Rhino racks & Pod. Awning with LED. Dual batteries. HID Narva 225's. Airtec snorkel. 2" Lovell/Bilstein lift. GME TX3500. Wetseat covers. Pioneer BT deck. Cargo barrier. Beaudesert exhaust. Rear storage & CF80. ARB onboard air. NS 18s for the black top, 80L LRA tank. HPD Catch Can. HPD Intercooler.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X