• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tangles4745
    • Aug 2012
    • Brisbane

Gordon Country

Hi all.
    We just spent 3 nights at Gordon Country . We found out about the place because someone did a review on it on Tv. My wife booked a cabin on line but you can also ring up to book . I got to meet both Ian and Sue Gordon and i can say that they are really down to earth people. We stayed at the grey gums cabin and its hugh . Got everything you could ask for when being away from home . Just have to take your own linen and pillows . You can drink the water there but you have to boil it for a few min's or take your own .We have 4 boys and they loved the idea of finding firewood and starting the fire . The fire pit's are all in top condition but like always you teach your kids about fire safety. As for camping in tents or Vans take your pick . You can camp any where they said and as you drive around you can camp with everyone else or by yourselfs near the creek beds. As for 4WDing we went on the track up to the top of the mountain and what a view it is ( Wow ) . We went up the one way and came back the same way. You can go down another way but because i am only new to this area and by ourselfs in one car i didnt risk it . They have signs up warning for experience drives only . Also you can take your dogs and horse as well if you have them but check their website fo more infor.. I have attached a link for people you check it out .

Discover Gordon Country. A true Australian country experience, with cabins, pet friendly camping and endless activities like our 4wd park and hiking.

Cheers tangles
    Attached Files

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X