• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thomas101
    • Nov 2008
    • S.E. Melbourne

Newb and his Paj

Gday,

Im fairly new to 4wdriving and the forums here. First of all i'd like to say that the information here is wonderful. You guys seem to know your stuff and it's really helped me choose a Pajero.

So here is my new Pajero. Its a '93 LWB NJ Pajero with a '95 4m40 2.8 turbo diesel. Its pretty stock apart from what i think is a suspension lift. Its higher then others, but no blocks on the mounts. Tires are 31" Silverstone MT-117 Sports and up front is an ARB bullbar. I hope to get a snorkel fairly soon and upgrade the exhaust to a 2.5". Next set of Tires will prob be Goodyear Wrangler MTRs or Mickey Thompson MTZs. Hope to see you guys out there one day.

'94 2.8TD NJ, 2" RidePro, 285/75 R16 MTRs, 220mm Roo Lites, REDARC Dual Batteries, 12,000lbs Tigerz11 with Rope, GME TX3340 with 4.5db Antenna, 12" of Cadence Bass
  • danielhub1
    • Jun 2008
    • wa wanneroo

hello welcome to the club can i ask a question is that near kinglake and in between yarraglen and yea

Comment

• Mad Mac
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2007
      • Australia

Hey man,

welcome to the forum

Shane

Comment

• Thomas101
        • Nov 2008
        • S.E. Melbourne

Gday,

Its at Toolangi. I think Flat Track off Marginal Road. But i wasn't navigating so cant be sure. It was awesome though. Maybe 10cm deep water with a rock hard bottom for about 50m.........and my mates Digital SLR.

Thomas
        '94 2.8TD NJ, 2" RidePro, 285/75 R16 MTRs, 220mm Roo Lites, REDARC Dual Batteries, 12,000lbs Tigerz11 with Rope, GME TX3340 with 4.5db Antenna, 12" of Cadence Bass

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X