• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sub888
    • Oct 2012
    • Barossa Valley

SA easter trip.

Hi all,
    I am a member of a 4wd club in adelaide and we are doing a trip to bushys at coonalypn for Easter. If anyone is interested in coming along please pm me and I will give you my phone number to discuss.
    Being a club trip all directions from the trip leader will need to be adhered too.

Requirements will be;
    Be Fully self suffiecent. No water available. Only ammenties available are long drop toilets.
    Own recovery gear if you have it.
    UHF radio.
    Fire wood.
    good sense of humour
    Cost is $20 ?? Per night per day. To be confirmed.

We will be meeting at tailem bend Friday morning ( good Friday) am. Then heading to bushys which is just out of coonalypn. Will be heading home Monday arvo sometime.

Cheers.
  • sub888
    • Oct 2012
    • Barossa Valley

I know it is short notice but thought there might be some interest in this one

Comment

• Martynhpajero
      • Jan 2011
      • Mount Gambier

I would love to come but not really up to going offroad at the moment.
      Maybe next time mate.
      NJ Exceed, Alloy bullbar, factory locker,ORU 9000lb winch, eBay snorkle,31" AT's
      NL GLS 2.8, PC Challenger auto for the wife.

Comment

• sub888
        • Oct 2012
        • Barossa Valley

Hi Marty, we usually do trips to Peake and geranium if you are ever I interested. Not to far for you...

Comment

• Martynhpajero
          • Jan 2011
          • Mount Gambier

Cheers mate just post them on here you never know.
          NJ Exceed, Alloy bullbar, factory locker,ORU 9000lb winch, eBay snorkle,31" AT's
          NL GLS 2.8, PC Challenger auto for the wife.

Comment

• dean
            Valued Member
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by sub888 View Post
            I know it is short notice but thought there might be some interest in this one
            Can't speak for others but speaking for me, the mention of a 4x4 club and the rules and regulations they enforce is enough to scare me off and maybe others.
            The same thing with a bunch of individuals in a bunch of Paj's may attract more attention.
            Have fun in the sand.
            Dean
            NM V6 since August 2000. Cargo Barrier, Satphone, Decent Suspension, Decent Tyres Eg. Any 10 PLY E Load Brand Not Important. Aux Tank, Rola Sports Racks/Basket, Decent Canvas Bag, Quality Esky. A Good Setup For Outback Touring/Desert Crossings.

Comment

• geopaj
              Valued Member
              • Jul 2007
              • Adelaide

I would have loved to come but already have 4wd'ing / camping plans for Easter. I imagine many others are in the same situation. Thanks for the invite though
              Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• sub888
                • Oct 2012
                • Barossa Valley

Hi dean. I can understand where you are coming from re 4wd clubs.
                Our club is pretty laid back and the trip leader for this trip is nothing like what you may think. which is why i have put this particular trip up.there will also be a few pajs on this one.
                Anyone can come on a trip as a guest.

The benefits of the club are getting access to places that the general public can't.
                Public liability insurance on trips.
                Lots of people with same interests.
                Discounts for lots places.

Don't get me wrong I am not trying to preach the club or recruit. Lol. just thought that some forum members could be interested in this trip.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X