• Show
Clear All
  • Bundyk
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2012
    • North Nowra

Moving the "TOP" button

Hi Admins/Mods,

Just a quick one wrt the top button. Is there any chance of moving it so it is somewhere near the "post reply" button. Just think it would be easier to find, took me ages to find it down the very bottom of the page. (Im slow I know..)
    Cheers, Bundy.

Currently: 2001 NM GLS MY2002 3.5 V6 Manual, Bullbar, GME TX3520, Falken Wildpeak A/T02 LT265/70/16, Pacemaker extractors, KYB Skorched 4's, Villain Lighting 22" lightbar, Bushskinz Front and sump guard, Pioneer 7" screen

Items to be fitted: ARB 2.5 x 2.1 awning.

Items to be purchased: Bushskinz- Gearbox/Transfer plates and sliders, Roof racks, Safari Snorkel, Lifted Springs, maybe more...
  • my.paj
    • Dec 2010
    • Tullamarine

Originally posted by Bundyk View Post
    Hi Admins/Mods,

Just a quick one wrt the top button. Is there any chance of moving it so it is somewhere near the "post reply" button. Just think it would be easier to find, took me ages to find it down the very bottom of the page. (Im slow I know..)
    Now I know where it is and now agree with you (and this means I'm slower than you).
    Rick
    Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
    New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

• Stevie-Ray
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2009
      • Peakhurst, Sydney

I just press the 'HOME' button on my keyboard!
      Also have the preferences set to show the latest posts at the top (linear newest first) as I find that easier.
      Steve

Runner-Paj; '95 NJ SWB 2.5L TD GL J-Top, low kms Project-Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, also low kms. Donor Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, with some parts & goodies to go onto other GLS.
      "I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me all at once!"

Comment

• Bundyk
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2012
        • North Nowra

Originally posted by Stevie-Ray View Post
        I just press the 'HOME' button on my keyboard!
        Also have the preferences set to show the latest posts at the top (linear newest first) as I find that easier.
        Just tried the home button....Jackpot! Still would like to see the top button moved though as im not always that close to the keyboard

Already have the preferences set that way for the same reason.
        Cheers, Bundy.

Currently: 2001 NM GLS MY2002 3.5 V6 Manual, Bullbar, GME TX3520, Falken Wildpeak A/T02 LT265/70/16, Pacemaker extractors, KYB Skorched 4's, Villain Lighting 22" lightbar, Bushskinz Front and sump guard, Pioneer 7" screen

Items to be fitted: ARB 2.5 x 2.1 awning.

Items to be purchased: Bushskinz- Gearbox/Transfer plates and sliders, Roof racks, Safari Snorkel, Lifted Springs, maybe more...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X