PDA

View Full Version : any one know where to get interior bits

titchy
26-07-07, 02:50 PM
I have an NM and a few little problems annoying me with the interior.

there is a cover that sits over where the rear dickie seat is swung from.
the little latch on one side is broken and the cover keeps coming off. anyone know where I can get one. tried a few wreckers but they are'nt interested.

also there is a big hol in the dash where it looks like a CD come from, was thinking about putting in a little tray or something. any ideas there as to what I might put in there (apart from a CB).

thanks

peterdeg
26-07-07, 03:54 PM
also there is a big hol in the dash where it looks like a CD come from, was thinking about putting in a little tray or something. any ideas there as to what I might put in there (apart from a CB).

Car computer?
eg http://www.vastute.com/index.cgi?pid=101010122&cart_id=7860425.7649

(not recommending, just the result of a 15 second google search)

Rusty
26-07-07, 04:46 PM
Where are you?
I got some bits from a wrecker in Dingley about 2 months ago. Can't remember the name but sure I could find it if needed.
They were happy (very happy by the price) to sel me a fuel filler pipe. Said they had a few NM's out the back.

psproule
27-07-07, 06:08 AM
I have actually bought a few trim bits from MMA spares - they were fairly cheap for the smaller bits. There are a few good auto wrecker search websites now too - you send out a request for a part, it gets sent to 50 or so wreckers and you get several emails back with quotes. eg www.findapart.com.au (http://www.findapart.com.au)

Pat

titchy
27-07-07, 09:49 AM
Thanks all.

Rusty, I'll give findapart a go and see what happens. if I have no luck might get you to see if you can find the name of the wrecker for me.

I'm in Mossman north of cairns so find bits and pieces can be a bit interesting sometimes.

didn't think of a car computer. might be a bit of fun. will do some digging.
did thing of an in car DVD but couldn't see the point in the dash.

gear shifter
14-11-07, 07:22 PM
try www.imlachs.com.au