PDA

View Full Version : What Electronic Rust Protection do you use

coley_83
03-04-12, 10:51 PM
Used to have Suzuki Grand Vitara with ERP and loved it.
Have had it on Fraser, Straddie, Rainbow and Double Island. Even though had ERP it was always washed and cleaned well.
Had car 5 years and sold it with just a few surface rust bolts on undercarriage so I'm a believer it works

I never grabbed name of ERP on Suzuki and I'm now looking for something for the Pajero.
Was looking at ERPS Electronic Rust Protection 6 Coupler Kit

Any experiences with this kit ?
Or what do you use ?

wilyum
07-04-12, 10:54 PM
I use Coupler Tech. Have used them for over 10 years with excellen t results.
Cheers,
Wilyum.

Dion
08-04-12, 11:15 PM
I had ERPS on previous vehicle (Jeep) but have Couplertec on the Paj.

Macster
10-04-12, 07:16 PM
I never used one so can't vouch for their abilities. What I would say is a new vehicle is unlikely to show any rust for the first 5 years anyway... Had you of held on to the car for another 5 years you might of had a different experience (even with the electronic device?????)

Thomo238
10-04-12, 08:21 PM
I never used one so can't vouch for their abilities. What I would say is a new vehicle is unlikely to show any rust for the first 5 years anyway... Had you of held on to the car for another 5 years you might of had a different experience (even with the electronic device?????)

I agree Macster if you use your car like most 4 wheel drivers always on road you dont need any rust protection...

I have had 2 pajero's and used them both down the beach and off road a lot and both were fitted with Coupler Tech and had no issues.

Fitted to a new car by a Authorised dealer and you get 10 years of warrenty from Coupler Tech

Macster
10-04-12, 09:06 PM
10 years is good. Is that limited to chassis or everything metal on your car?

Jenko67
10-04-12, 09:13 PM
I had ERPS on previous vehicle (Jeep) but have Couplertec on the Paj.
Couplertec.....cant go wrong

Paj People 2009
10-04-12, 09:44 PM
Hi,

Got one of the MM ones - 6 pads and has a lifetime guarantee...that's all I want to hear!

Have got a Couplertech unit on the boat trailer, looks good so far.

Cheers,
Sally

coley_83
10-04-12, 10:48 PM
Did you guys fit it yourself ?
What did it cost you ?
What model couplertec did you get ?