PDA

View Full Version : replace front seats in nf paj

ctchme
29-03-12, 10:40 AM
Hey guys, am wanting to change over the driver and passenger seats in my paj, I usually dont have any issues with doing this, however my seats are suspension seats, am I able to change them over and still keep the suspension component?

bakerboy
29-03-12, 12:38 PM
what do you want to replace them with? i reckon stock is pretty damn good, adjustable side support, suspension base

DANJERO
29-03-12, 12:45 PM
You should be able to just unbold the base component, I sold a could of suspension bases to a work mate and that's all he did. Straight swap.

ctchme
29-03-12, 02:33 PM
what do you want to replace them with? i reckon stock is pretty damn good, adjustable side support, suspension base

Ive got a set of recaros sitting here out of my race car that are like a million times more comfortable, but wanted to know if a can bolt them to the suspension base

alsdid
29-03-12, 02:46 PM
Just undo the 2 front and 2 rear 14mm bolts and remove a seat, then remove the seat rails/slides and see if the holes line up with your recaro's. If the holes etc are close enough just file out the hole to suit.
I recently put a set of sports seats into my NE swb. Filed out about 3mm on the holes in the slides but had to mig a tag on the outer slide, front and rear, and drill 2 new holes to get the 14mm bolts to fit.