• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rexy
    • Oct 2007
    • Wodonga

Wodonga to Mt Blue Rag 24/25th March

Second attempt at organising this with a bit more notice.

Blue Rag Range Track is widely regarded as one of the best scenic tracks in Vic.

Thinking of Leaving Wodonga early (7.30ish) Sat or Sunday.

Depending on interest in a Saturday and Sunday trip, we may also camp the night at Mayford - end of Kings Spur Track.

Heading though beechworth, Myrtleford , Bright if you want to meet along the way.

Your welcome do the just the Blue rag section if your not wanting/able to do overnight.

Check out you tube, theres quite a few vids on Blue Rag.

Please post up if your keen which day or overnight you prefer.

PM me if your mob number if you want more info.

Cheers Matt

Disclaimer:

"Subject to any insurance cover organised by the Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria ["the Club"], the Club accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising directly or indirectly from attending any trips advertised on this web-site. Forum members and other accompanying persons undertaking these trips do so at their own risk and should make their own enquiries as to any insurance cover. Trip participants acknowledge that in the event of inappropriate behaviour, the designated Trip Leader is entitled to ask the offending person or persons to leave. It is acknowledged by Forum members and other trip participants that the Pajero 4WD Club & the Pajero Club Public Forum web-site provides a forum for trips as a community service, and, whilst every care is taken by the Trip Leader, is not intended to convey any responsibility for the trips themselves on the part of the Club"

TOTTIE the Blue Paj
    '02 NM Exceed, Lovells shocks and springs 2" lift, 32" Maxxis Bighorns MTs, ARB bull bar, 9500lb Warn winch with rope, snorkel, Lightforce driving lights, diff breathers, TJM sump & trannie bash plates, UHF, GPS, doovalackkies, fire exstinguisher, Rhino Rack & tray, Dual Batteries, whatchamicallits, Fourby Fitouts rear storage system, Engel 40L, fold down table, extractors

• my.paj
    • Dec 2010
    • Tullamarine

You got me thinking as I my wife wants to get up to Bright to visit rellos I may tell her only if she comes out on the tracks, 2 birds 1 stone, will let you know.
    Rick
    Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
    New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

• Rexy
      • Oct 2007
      • Wodonga

Cancelled

I hope to do this trip soon before the track closes this year.

Watch this space.

Cheers Matt
      Matt

TOTTIE the Blue Paj
      '02 NM Exceed, Lovells shocks and springs 2" lift, 32" Maxxis Bighorns MTs, ARB bull bar, 9500lb Warn winch with rope, snorkel, Lightforce driving lights, diff breathers, TJM sump & trannie bash plates, UHF, GPS, doovalackkies, fire exstinguisher, Rhino Rack & tray, Dual Batteries, whatchamicallits, Fourby Fitouts rear storage system, Engel 40L, fold down table, extractors

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X