X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mongrol
    • Mar 2008

NL Owners manual

Hi, I've just bought an NL escape which somehow came with an NM owners manual. Does anyone know where I can download such a thing? Done a lot of googling today but can find nothing other than a russian site I can't get into.

My big question is whether the bolt holes above the rear door can be used as a child seat anchorage point?

TIA
  • knakkers
    • Nov 2007
    • Hampton Park

Try ebay, there might be one there, if there's not one today, there might be tomorrow, so have a look every couple of days.

Stuart
    NJ LWB GLS with sunroof, 3.0, Dual fuel, custom built alloy bullbar, Hayman Reese tow bar, tinted windows

Comment

• Alex86
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2007
      • Here and there

Originally posted by mongrol View Post
      My big question is whether the bolt holes above the rear door can be used as a child seat anchorage point?

TIA
      Yep- you can use them because they are indeed the child seat acnhor points!
      There should be more than just holes- a couple of "fittings" [according to the handbook] should be there.

Does the person/place who sold you the Escape have the proper manual you can swap for???
      '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
      Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

• mongrol
        • Mar 2008

Hmm, the holes in my escape have gromits in them. Are the anchors in yours the same as the one in the floor? If so I'll just move it.

Comment

• Alex86
          Valued Member
          • Jul 2007
          • Here and there

Originally posted by mongrol View Post
          Hmm, the holes in my escape have gromits in them. Are the anchors in yours the same as the one in the floor? If so I'll just move it.
          i think the anchors are different [i havn't really looked, no need fortunately!]. ill try get a photo up here later to show you the ones...
          '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Comment

• Alex86
            Valued Member
            • Jul 2007
            • Here and there

here you go mongrol.

my fittings are swiveled 180 degress out of the way- they used to hang down and it was easy to catch your head or back on them getting in/out of the back.

hope that helps you out

Comment

• mongrol
              • Mar 2008

Excellent Alex, thanks a lot. I'll see if I can get some anchor brackets from somewhere or else move the one on the floor up.

Found a manual on ebay too.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X