• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hinsch
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2010
    • Perth

EZI Freeze

Has anybody heard of these fridges, are there any known problems with these , what are they like good /bad.
    Am looking at a 80Ltr fridge (55 fridge and 25 freezer) for $860 is that a good price from Adventures corner in Sydney
    NX 2016 GLS, Graphite, Nudge Bar, Pirelli Scorpion Plus.
  • Jords
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2011
    • Kellyville Ridge

Can you post a link to them?
    2007 NS VRX Cool Siver, Mitsu Alloy BB with spotties, MM towbar, Family Pack, ARB Awning, Duel battery with Optima yellow top starter, Bushskinz intercooler and sump combo, 2" lift with Bilstein shocks and HD Lovels, Ultragauge (Sold 2014)

Comment

• sharkcaver
      "2000"+ Valued Contributor
      • May 2009
      • Perth

No experience on these here but I found.....

Same dealer, same fridge? buy it now for $550 + 130 delivery here:

Makes it look even more attractive. A quick look shows the Waeco CF80 at $1400. I believe annaconda had 20% off all fridges recently, dont know when that deal ends.

No doubt it is just a chinese case and compressor, however Waeco also sell chinese compressors in some of their line up too CF18, 35 and another, cant recall what one, but its on their website.

Only issue I could glean is are you prepared to risk the dollars for a fridge that may well just be great, or it may have issues with limited if any backup, parts or support. The $550 option is tempting. Just thought I'd share the link with you.

Shane.
      MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• saffer
        • Jan 2011
        • Waikiki, WA

Hi, I decided to take a risk and try one of these out.
        Got it for 550 + postage.
        Will let you guys know how it turns out
        2009 NT X SWB V6 - Opposite Lock bar, VRS winch,MM Tow Bar, Uniden UH7760NB, Lightforce Striker 50wHID, ARB awning, Rhino Racks, Bridgestone D697's, Billstein/Lovell, Skinned up + Rocksliders, Redarc TowPro, Safari snorkel, ARB on-board air, Powerflow exhaust

Towing: 2015 Jayco Eagle Outback

Comment

• brianwanless
          Valued Member
          • Dec 2008
          • Mackay Nth Qld

I bought a similar fridge freezer a few years ago and had no problems.
          Had it checked out by a fridge mechanic, he reckons they are a good deal.
          They need full12 volts to work properly, I had a fuse holder go rusty and was not getting full voltage and the fridge would stop working.
          NP did, auto, mags, aux tank, bullbar, hid spots, leds, uhf, engine watchdog, safari chip, anderson plug, fridge socket, gps, snorkel, airbags, sidesteps, dual batteries, hr towbar, brake controller, torque convertor lockup switch, slotted discs, stainless braided brake hoses, led rev lights.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X