• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moth
    • Jun 2009
    • Gold Coast

SEQ City View 4x4 park 13/2/2011

I was thinking about going to have a look at the reopened City View park near Beaudesert as I never went there before it was shut (don't worry, new owner for those that know the story).

At this stage I've got 6 March free for a day trip so I figured this will be something new.

Probably meet at Beaudesert around 9 and then head in from there. Bring a packed lunch.

Definite:
    Moth
    Shane

Maybe:
    Chilli
    Mbc04
    Last edited by Moth; 13-02-11, 05:18 PM. Reason: Date changed.
    MY09 NT Pajero VRX DiD Auto, Gunmetal, Smart Bar, TJM XGS 50mm lift, Icom IC-400Pro, Onroad OEM 18" Alloys with OEM Dunlop Grandtrek AT20 265/60 R18, Offroad OEM 17" Steels with Mickey Thompson MTZ 265/70 R17
  • chilli
    • Jun 2009
    • Brisbane

I thought it has been renamed as Scenic Rim adventure park?
    Scenic Rim Adventure Park is a 680 acre property located in the picturesque Scenic Rim region just over an hour’s drive from Brisbane and the Gold Coast.

Anyhow, I'm interested but will be away on the 13th, camping at Gordon Country, near Janowen 4wd park. Perhaps another time.
    Future: Triton Ute.

Now: Mazda MX5 NB8A
    Past: Suzuki Grand Vitara

Comment

• Moth
      • Jun 2009
      • Gold Coast

Originally posted by chilli View Post
      I thought it has been renamed as Scenic Rim adventure park?
      Scenic Rim Adventure Park is a 680 acre property located in the picturesque Scenic Rim region just over an hour’s drive from Brisbane and the Gold Coast.

Anyhow, I'm interested but will be away on the 13th, camping at Gordon Country, near Janowen 4wd park. Perhaps another time.
      Scenic Rim is right next door. Apparently the old city view leased the land that scenic rim is now on.
      MY09 NT Pajero VRX DiD Auto, Gunmetal, Smart Bar, TJM XGS 50mm lift, Icom IC-400Pro, Onroad OEM 18" Alloys with OEM Dunlop Grandtrek AT20 265/60 R18, Offroad OEM 17" Steels with Mickey Thompson MTZ 265/70 R17

Comment

• JoshF
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2008
        • Brisbane

I understand the previous owner (who is on holidays) "borrowed" land outside his lease hence some of the confusion. They are two separate parks and both now open
        NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
        Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/

Comment

• chilli
          • Jun 2009
          • Brisbane

Originally posted by Moth View Post
          Scenic Rim is right next door. Apparently the old city view leased the land that scenic rim is now on.
          ok...thanks for clearing it up. Let us know if you're going to do another trip in March.

Comment

• Moth
            • Jun 2009
            • Gold Coast

Date has changed to 6 March if anyone is interested.

Comment

• chilli
              • Jun 2009
              • Brisbane

Hi Moth,

Please add me as a tentative. I'll confirm closer to the trip date. By the way, are you inviting other modded vehicles along? My GV is slightly lifted with HT and may not keep up if you plan on traversing the harder tracks.
              Last edited by chilli; 08-02-11, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Moth
                • Jun 2009
                • Gold Coast

Originally posted by chilli View Post
                Hi Moth,

Please add me as a tentative. I'll confirm closer to the trip date. By the way, are you inviting other modded vehicles along? My GV is slightly lifted with HT and may not keep up if you plan on traversing the harder tracks.
                Not planning anything too serious. At this stage I've got a couple of mates coming and they both have stock pajeros on HT tyres without much experience. If someone wants to have a crack at something harder we can split up for a bit.

Comment

• mbc04
                  • Jun 2010
                  • brisbane

yes please put me down as a maybe as i may have a new babie by then and i will not be allowed out to play

Comment

• chilli
                    • Jun 2009
                    • Brisbane

Hi Moth,

Please count me out. I'm staying away from off road parks for the rest of this year.

Regards.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X