PDA

View Full Version : No heat inside cabin

Mitcon
13-11-07, 05:04 PM
For some reason I've got no hot air in-side. I normally in most cars use the A/C when ever I have the fan on (just a matter of selecting cold, hot or somewhere in-between). It doesn't seem to matter if I have the A/C on or off though I get no heat except for defrost when you select the front windscreen. Any ideas folks, outside air comes in fine, AC isn't as cold as I'd like but it works lol. The heater core or tap isn't blocked and it has me stumped. No face or foot level heat :confused:

6G74
13-11-07, 11:32 PM
So to clarify, you do get heat...

"I get no heat except for defrost when you select the front windscreen"

But just not at your feet and face?
Or you dont get any heat anywhere?

Mitcon
14-11-07, 05:50 PM
I didn't think there was any heat coming in-side the cabin, but the car has gone to the workshop under warranty for them to have a look at it. They are cratching their heads as they said it is coming through the de-mist/windscreen just no heat on face or leg settings.

Either way they have tested the heater core and tap and say thats working. Must just be something to do with the vents I guess lol, it has me stumpped as the vents shift for cool or out-side air on all settings which wouls suggest the vents/ducts all work ???