Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public ForumPajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 2 Pajero

Generation 2 Pajero NH - NL Models 1991 - 2000

Old 04-03-08

Default pajero 2nd gen shock absorber adjustment

hi guys, can i ask why does my shock absorber adjustment, where you choose whether it will be on a soft, medium, or hard setting, does not work? i just recently bought a used pajero where its shock absorbers were replaced due to leaks. now, how can i activate it again? i saw 2 electrical sockets at the back, near the shock absorbers. i just can't figure out where it is plugged.
Old 04-03-08

At 600 buks EACH - i were selling it and needed to put shockers on it to pass a roadworthy, i'd prolly just stick normal shocks in it, but that might be just me. Directly ontop of the shocks you'll see where the connector plugs into, is it plugged in? As for the loom that goes to the shocks, its not disconnectable, if its not there i would guess it was cut off???
Old 04-03-08

hey, i'm from philippines. just got this forum while searching for manuals of my pajero. hmmm, i think i will again take a look under it again. thanks for help. i'll give you a feedback if i was able to locate it.