• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bushman
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2009
    • Wollondilly Shire NSW

RX Pack on NT

I was talking to another dealer today, small world though we go talking, turns out he's the son of a guy i work with, anyway, he was saying that the new RX Pack (replaces the Platinum) is on its way and should see them buy end of December, It's based on the GLS this time inlieu of the GLX, orders now being taken.

Though we be a tad more $$$
    09 NT Di-D Auto RX (Now Gone)
    2014 Golden Eagle Escape in tow ( Now Gone)
    2021 QF Pajero Sport
    ​​2020 Vacationer Roadtracker in tow
    LOVE'N THAT CAR"
  • SimmoT
    • Jun 2009
    • Wyndham, WA

G'day Bushman,

Locked mine in for $54k (manual/diesel) with a towbar when the dealer was placing their order. Been told it'll be ready for pick up mid-January (though I am in WA...). Reckon its a great package. I know someone else who has ordered a auto/diesel with a few extras for $58790 (or thereabouts).

Cheers

Simmo
    2010 NT RX DiD Manual, Cooper ST-Maxx 265/70/R17LT, Tow Bar, TJM T13 Steel Bar, Airtec Snorkel, X-Ray Spotties, HD Kings, RAW Shocks, ARB Alloy Roof Rack, Outback Rear Drawers, Icom IC-440 UHF, TJM DBS Dual Battery System, 60L LRA Aux Tank, BushSkinz Bashplates and Sliders, Polyairs, 2.5m TJM Awning, OX 9500lb Winch.

Comment

• achjimmy
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2009
      • Blue Mtns

Originally posted by SimmoT View Post
      G'day Bushman,

Locked mine in for $54k (manual/diesel) with a towbar when the dealer was placing their order. Been told it'll be ready for pick up mid-January (though I am in WA...). Reckon its a great package. I know someone else who has ordered a auto/diesel with a few extras for $58790 (or thereabouts).

Cheers

Simmo
      Was looking today, I am not sure on what is standard and what is not, but the dealer was spruking the following to me

Nudge bar
      Rear Air
      Privacy Glass
      Steps
      Fog lights
      Voice Activated B/T car kit
      6 stacker
      Reverse sensors
      colour coded door handles etc
      Spoiler
      Travel safe

Jim

MY13 Landcrusier VX
      MY10 Pajero Platnium with bits now sold to Spiderpig.
      99 Rodeo TD dual cab.

Comment

• SimmoT
        • Jun 2009
        • Wyndham, WA

yeah thats about all of it - i put a full list up under the platinum link a while ago - the only difference was the replaced the Rockford audio system with the nudge bar and "interior dressup package" (chrome door handles, ?lights around vanity mirrors, and a few other things).

bloody awesome package - only prefer it over the platinum as i wasnt interested in the mmcs.

cheers

simmo
        2010 NT RX DiD Manual, Cooper ST-Maxx 265/70/R17LT, Tow Bar, TJM T13 Steel Bar, Airtec Snorkel, X-Ray Spotties, HD Kings, RAW Shocks, ARB Alloy Roof Rack, Outback Rear Drawers, Icom IC-440 UHF, TJM DBS Dual Battery System, 60L LRA Aux Tank, BushSkinz Bashplates and Sliders, Polyairs, 2.5m TJM Awning, OX 9500lb Winch.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X