• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Zero and CoPilot
    • Aug 2010
    • Hervey Bay

Hi all,
    If it's anything like last time, Micky, it will be AFTER they all have been sold... Only info any of us had before we bought the 2010 Platinum was from Marty, and a little escapade from Bing with his phone camera in Brisbane!! Made for a very active and interesting thread on the forum for a long time. As Sally said to us all last year, "ah, the memories..."

Cheers, Copilot
    2010 Pajero Platinum, Ironbark, DID auto, factory lift kit rear door,colour coded Arb Deluxe bar, Avenger winch 9500 lb, full tint all round, Uniden 7760NB UHF radio, triple Thule roof racks, Airtech snorkel, Arb rooftop touring tent and awning, factory towbar, Hayman Reese WDH, dashmat, windshields,headlight/bonnet protectors, scuffplates, sheepskins, full Bushskinz underbody protection, Bilsteins and Lovells -towing 21'6 Sunland Winton

Comment

Hi Bing,

I did actually start a new thread re the MMCS, you can check it out here

I have a list of all the voice commands listed for any on that is interested.

My mmcs works like a charm, all the voice commands work too. All I did was install the MMCS unit into the car, nothing else.

Cheers
      Anthony

Originally posted by Bing View Post
      Just being obvious, I am sure you did of course... did your vehicle have the microphone preinstalled? Or did you install your own Microphone to pick up the command? You may want to make sure that is working correctly. I 'think' the platinum microphone is in the centre front overhead light housing.

Yes Voice Cancel Destination is the best way. I can't remember all the voice commands...even when I learnt a few I forget them through lack of use.
      Only voice commands I know.
      Cancel Destination.
      Home.
      Zoom.
      Where the hell are we?

Comment

• Marty V
        Valued Member
        • Apr 2008
        • Cranbourne, Vic

Micky, the thread from Pickle on the new Platinum is accurate. We didn't know about the Rockford because it wasn't in any of the P.I.Bs (product information bulletin). We get most of our advanced info from those but the always have written at the top that the information is not yet for public distrbution.

We have only our 900km old demo RX left... Which will suit someone... Black with leather, tow bar and a prodigy brake kit. I also had the illuminated "Pajero" scuff plates and side step lights added which are expensive but very cool... I think it looks nicer than the Platinum but the Platinum has so much more equipment... The New Platinum is more expensive though. Due to Luxury Car Tax and a jump in stamp duty because of an increased internal cost, it's gone up a bit.

Still amazing value though... And guess what. Now I have a silver manual. Any takers?

Comment

• Marty V
          Valued Member
          • Apr 2008
          • Cranbourne, Vic

I just paired up my phone to a new Platinum and couldnt get the voice activation to work for the Bluetooth...

It was the same as all the rest with MMCS and was only working for the Sat/Nav... (WTF?)

Gonna have to look into this in more detail on Monday...

Comment

• Pickle
            Administrator
            • Jun 2007
            • All over Oz

Originally posted by Marty V View Post
            I just paired up my phone to a new Platinum and couldnt get the voice activation to work for the Bluetooth...

It was the same as all the rest with MMCS and was only working for the Sat/Nav... (WTF?)

Gonna have to look into this in more detail on Monday...

Want me to come and do it Marty .Should be there Wed night.
            Dave
            NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
            Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Hi Marty

I remember reading some Mr Bishi broucher that voice activation for bluetooth is lost when MMCS is hooked up, replaced by Nav commands

Can't seem to remember where/ when I read this.

Comment

• Marty V
                Valued Member
                • Apr 2008
                • Cranbourne, Vic

Yeah... Thought it had been upgraded... When the MMCS unit looked the same I started to wonder...

The way they wrote the bulletin looked different and I thought they were saying that it had the b/t voice control but obviously not... Oh well... Still wish I had one for a demo... I was showing a customer how good the sound is from the Rockford set up today and he was impressed... Helps to have some good music...

Comment

• Marty V
                  Valued Member
                  • Apr 2008
                  • Cranbourne, Vic

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
                  Want me to come and do it Marty .Should be there Wed night.
                  Dave
                  At the Knox Mitsubishi - Pajero club owners night?

Comment

• Farmer
                    • Apr 2011
                    • QLD

Hey guys, Newbie here , I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of a new Graphite Platinum so i though i would join up, found a wealth of information here already!.

Nic

Comment

• Paj People 2009
                      Valued Member
                      • Oct 2009
                      • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

Hi Nic,

WELCOME!

Congrats on your impending arrival! Bet you can't wait.

If the info on your Paj is not here, it's not worth knowing! These guys and girls are the best. Very helpful. You will discover so much here about your Paj.
                      Post some pics when you can and have fun!

Cheers,
                      Sally
                      SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

• MickyD
                        • Dec 2007
                        • Aberfoyle Park SA

Originally posted by MickyD View Post
                        Hey Marty, I noticed that the MMA website is still showing the RX as the special model, not the Platinum. Do you happen to know when it will be updated? Just interested to read about this model but the RX info is still there.
                        Just checked the MMA website and the Platinum info is up now.

General Pajero page with link to Platinum info - here
                        Downloadable PDF - here
                        NT MY10 VRX DiD Auto (charcoal grey) with MMA towbar & nudge bar plus sundry other MMA bits including neoprene seat covers, Lightforce 170 Striker spotties, Milford cargo barrier, Hankook Ventus tyres on 18" OEM alloy rims and 17" BFG A/T KO tyres on 17" OEM steel rims, Redarc TowPro brake controller, DigOptions replacement head unit with reversing camera, full set of Bushskinz bash plates, Bilstein/Dobinson suspension

Comment

• THT
                          • Nov 2009
                          • Sydney

Feeling all excited like a newbie again after I have successfully secured another Pajero which is a brand spanking new Di-D auto Platinum in Ironbark with
                          - Factory alloy front protection bar
                          - Head lamps protector, fog lamps protector, and bonnet protector. MMA should have these in a special protection package as these are essential must have items for driving anywhere near a road trains passing through at high speed)
                          - Neoprene seat covers
                          - Rear cargo blind and plastic cargo liner
                          - Paint protector and rust proofing
                          All up $54,552 plus 10% gst, stamp duty, rego & ctp which bring the total cost of ownership to $63,971.36. Mind you some dealers were trying to sell me a Platinum without the above accessories for $63,990 drive away lolz.
                          Mitsubishi Pajero NT MY09 X SWB DiD Black Mica. Electronic Rust Protection. Mitsubishi Le Mans 20" factory alloy wheels (Imported from UK). Dynamat Xtreme.
                          Mitsubishi Pajero NT MY11 Platinum DiD Ironbark. Genuine factory alloy bar. Head lights & fog lamps protectors. Electronic Rust Protection. MotorOne X-Pack Paint & Fabric Guard. MMA Neoprene seat covers. Dynamat Xtreme. Stock as a rock!

Comment

• Marty V
                            Valued Member
                            • Apr 2008
                            • Cranbourne, Vic

Originally posted by MickyD View Post
                            Just checked the MMA website and the Platinum info is up now.

General Pajero page with link to Platinum info - here
                            Downloadable PDF - here
                            Far out brussell sprout... They go to the trouble of hiding the indicators in the mirror (front page) from last years model but leave the reversing sensors in the list of standard equipment...DOH...They remembered to add the H.I.Ds...

Thats another ten minutes with every customer explaining its a typo that I'll never get back... And probably hundreds of dollars spent fitting them because they dont remember me saying it didnt have them...

Oh well... Still, what an awesome package...

Comment

• Silver Streak
                              Valued Member
                              • May 2010
                              • Adelaide. South Aust.

Far out brussell sprout... They go to the trouble of hiding the indicators in the mirror (front page) from last years model but leave the reversing sensors in the list of standard equipment...DOH...They remembered to add the H.I.Ds...

Thats another ten minutes with every customer explaining its a typo that I'll never get back... And probably hundreds of dollars spent fitting them because they dont remember me saying it didnt have them...

Oh well... Still, what an awesome package...
                              Very strange they haven't left the rear sensors as standard, along with the rear camera. I find it a good combination with both, as sometimes it's hard to gauge the distance with camera, and the sensors give you that assurance of anything being there, that just may not have picked up on the screen, in the car.
                              I do love the rear camera though, it makes backing/parking the Paj, a breeze, especially with its, lets admit it, restricted vision. As it is with a lot of 4WD's and wagons. Even sedans, for that matter.
                              Cheers, Tony.

Silver Streak.

2010 NT (Nov) Platinum Pajero, DiD auto, Iron Bark.
                              Factory Tow-bar, Colour coded ARB Deluxe Bullbar, Hankook Dynopro RT03 MT Tyres, 265/R70x17, Bilstein/Lovell HD 2" lift kit, Bushskinz underbody protection plates, Navar Blue 225's, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Tinted Pajero Bonnet Protector, Uniden UH7750NB UHF-CB, Rhino Rack Sunseeker ll Awning (2.5m x 2m), Full Tint + UV film on privacy glass, Dash Mat, Techniice 60ltr Fridge/Freezer.

Comment

• Dion
                                Valued Member
                                • May 2010
                                • Brisbane

Far out brussell sprout... They go to the trouble of hiding the indicators in the mirror (front page) from last years model
                                Heheh ... and now it looks illegal because it has no side indicators at all

You'd think they could have at least kept 1 black Platinum from the last campaign and photographed it, rather than using an Exceed stock photo ...
                                2010 NT DiD Platinum Auto (Warm White). ARB Sahara Bar (colour coded), ARB dual battery with Redarc, Ultimate Suspension, Redarc remote BC, Bushskinz plates, D694s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Engel 40L, Hella Compact HIDs, UH7760NB, Scangauge II, Rear shelf storage, Bushskinz rear bumper protection.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X