• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GOSSAMER
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2008
    • doncaster east vic

paj v prado test

a nt diesel and a prado diesel drove past our campsite with 4wd action plates on so i assume keep an eye out for a paj v prado test in their mag
    Back from the Dark side
    NT VRX, Ironbark, Dobinson suspension, Kanati muddies 275 65 18, Boo's bash plates (now with dents )
  • JoshF
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2008
    • Brisbane

In you have a look at the current 4x4 Australia there is an article/comparison between the current Pajero, Prado and Pathfinder, all diesels etc

The Pajero comes out well ahead across the range of testing...no surprise really
    NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
    Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/

Comment

• CeeJay
      Valued Member
      • Sep 2008
      • Samford, QLD

be interesting to see if 4WD Action come up with the same result!

2008 NS DiD GLX, ARB bar, Warn winch, BFG ATs, Bilstein/Lovell 2" lift, Milford barrier, VMS GPS, Rhino platform rack, Uniden UHF, Mobile 1 antenna, MMA tow bar, DIY dual battery system, Outback rear storage, Bushskinz bash plates x 3, custom steel sliders, Airtec snorkel, Narva HIDs, Ironman awning, ERPS, Glind hot water

Comment

• Pickle
        Administrator
        • Jun 2007
        • All over Oz

You might find Jason that was one of the Pajero"s entered in our Pajero Challenge.
        Dave
        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Rugrat
          • Jun 2007

If they wanted to really test them - they should have stopped and asked us... we could have directed them to a spot that this little black duck baulked at hey Jas???... Ok sometimes I like to play safe .

And i would have been there to do the recovery for them....
          Or they could have tested the 'mud' at that bog hole....
          "Never Underestimate a childs ability to get into trouble "

Comment

• GOSSAMER
            Valued Member
            • Apr 2008
            • doncaster east vic

Originally posted by Rugrat View Post
            If they wanted to really test them - they should have stopped and asked us... we could have directed them to a spot that this little black duck baulked at hey Jas???... Ok sometimes I like to play safe .

And i would have been there to do the recovery for them....
            Or they could have tested the 'mud' at that bog hole....
            ah yes their is nothing like driving the wifes car to settle the ego
            and yes the defender was beaten by a short bit of track, its better to have said you had a go and failed rather than thinking damn i should have at least tried like me
            Back from the Dark side
            NT VRX, Ironbark, Dobinson suspension, Kanati muddies 275 65 18, Boo's bash plates (now with dents )

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X