• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chronix
    • Jul 2007
    • SG

Rear Bumpers with Tire Carrier and Jerry Can Carrier

Hi Anyone interested in taking a look at what I have for the rear bumpers. Since kaymar does not make one for the Pajero NM or NP.

just drop me an email and I will send you the files.
    Chronix

NP 2005, OME Lift Kit, Customized Winch Bar, Customized Rear Bar, Warn Winch XD9000i, Customized Side Step, ARB Air Locker.
  • chronix
    • Jul 2007
    • SG

Hi everyone,

I have a lot of people asking me for the pictures. Can someone advise how I can upload the pictures into this link.

Chronix
    Chronix

NP 2005, OME Lift Kit, Customized Winch Bar, Customized Rear Bar, Warn Winch XD9000i, Customized Side Step, ARB Air Locker.

Comment

• chronix
      • Jul 2007
      • SG

PDF Version of the pictures

I hope everyone can see this PDF version. While I upload the JPG Version.

Attached Files
      Chronix

Comment

• chronix
        • Jul 2007
        • SG

My Rig, went to some crazy hardcore offroading in Malaysia. got my old rear bumper ripped off so this is what I have created with the help of my friend.
        Chronix

Comment

• chronix
          • Jul 2007
          • SG

Dave, I am uploading the pictures into your photobucket. Once that is done you can shoot it to the thread. Thanks a million. I will be in Melbourne next week. Would like to catch up if that is possible.
          Chronix

Comment

• Pickle
            Administrator
            • Jun 2007
            • All over Oz

Originally posted by chronix View Post
            I will be in Melbourne next week. Would like to catch up if that is possible.
            Certainly will be!
            Dave
            NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
            Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Alex86
              Valued Member
              • Jul 2007
              • Here and there

Chronix, thats some fantastic work! Looks incredible, you must be happy with that, well done!
              '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
              Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

• sinbad
                • Aug 2007
                • Adelaide

Chronix that looks fantastic, but what sort of costs are we looking at ? also freight or would you get them fabricated in Melbourne.

I think the front really looks "Hardcore"
                NP 03 Exceed. 3.5l petrol. Injected LPG. 2in lift, Poly air at rear, custom rear storage, 10 wheeels, 5 tyres looking for some new tyres,

Comment

• chronix
                  • Jul 2007
                  • SG

Hi Sinbad,

I paid S$5000 for the front and back bumper and re-enforced side steps.

I would not know how much it would costs to ship the bumpers to Aus. This bumper is customized. I believe it could be replicated.

You might be able to get a truck body builder to build this bumper in Melbourne. It might be cheaper, not too sure. But I know one thing is that building this bumper in Malaysia is cheaper.

If you are interest, I can check with my friend and see if he wants to build it again.

Chronix
                  Chronix

Comment

• sinbad
                    • Aug 2007
                    • Adelaide

Chronix that looks well worth the money, but i think the freight would kill it. what do the sidesteps look like.
                    Is it made from steel or alloy ? also any idea of weight.

I don't know about the rest of the people here but i feel that your Paj should be featured in Magazine artical, it looks great.
                    NP 03 Exceed. 3.5l petrol. Injected LPG. 2in lift, Poly air at rear, custom rear storage, 10 wheeels, 5 tyres looking for some new tyres,

Comment

• vinceb
                      • Aug 2007
                      • Banora Point NSW

Hi Pickle.
                      What a great set up.
                      I am sure there would be a market in aus, especially for the rear bar set up.
                      Regards.
                      Vince

2011 NT. Now to transfer dual batteries, fridge slide, uhf & slider plates from previous NP.
                      Gulf pop top outback caravan.Solar panels, off road hitch, bayonet fitting for outside cooking & yamaha EF2000.

Comment

• billwatt
                        • Jul 2007
                        • Queanbeyan

Originally posted by vinceb View Post
                        Hi Pickle.
                        What a great set up.
                        I am sure there would be a market in aus, especially for the rear bar set up.
                        Regards.
                        Vince
                        I agree, Op Lock do one but it is 2800.00 supply only, It would be interesting to see if designs could be supplied and then approach a engineering place here in Oz.

Cheers,

Bill
                        Bill W
                        21st Anniversary DID, ARB Sahara Bull Bar, Ironman 12000lb Winch, Dual Batteries, 80Ltr Aux Tank, Icom IC4000pro UHF, Roof Console, King Springs and Billsteins, Cargo Barrier, Drawes,Snorkel, DP Chip, Garmin GPS76. 50 Ltr Waeco Fridge.

Comment

• Moser
                          • Jun 2007

definately interested if we could get one made up using your design.

Marty
                          Marty
                          NP Exceeed DiD +++ inc LR Tank...>1,400Kms no worries

Comment

• GOBO
                            • Jun 2007
                            • Melbourne Aust

Chronix,

The front and rear bars look great on your vehicle.I need a new rear bar myself as I have torn my plastic one and at present it is held together with gaffer tape.
                            I see you have some great after market alloys on your vehicle, I would be interested to know:-
                            1. the size
                            2. the make and where they are made
                            The reason I ask is that after market wheels are hard to come by in Aust. If I get the details from you you maybe a tyre dealer here may import them in a commercial quantity.
                            Regards
                            GOBO

11 NT DID Auto, Bushskinz Intercooler Plate, Brown Davis Sump & Trans Steel Plates, ARB Colour Coded Bar, Light Force Lights, GME Radios fixed and handheld, SME Draws, Waeco Fridge, Dual Batteries, Milford Barrier, BFG ATR's.

Comment

• Macka01
                              • Jun 2007

When I was at the olgas mid last year, I snapped a few pics of this pajero which I thought might be handy for a thread like this. It utilises the towbar, as well as recovery points to brace the assembly. I have the full sized images I can upload to get more detail if you wish, but the idea is there.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X