Below Nav Bar

Collapse

Adelaide to Cape York in July, any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigmitsu
    • Nov 2011
    • Redcliffe

Originally posted by coolsilverpaj View Post
    Hi Craig,
    Thanks for the Blog, the slideshow is great. Looks like you guys had a great time and the Pajero handled it all no worries. We can't wait to get going. We are travelling with three other 4wd's but it's just me and my youngest son travelling together, he is 13 turning 14 and this will probably be one of the last big trips together before the gang at school start to have more influence than ol dad. It should be something for us both to remember. Thanks again, Eric
    Our trip was myself and 12Y.O. son and a mate with his 21 Y.O. son - we had a blast and as my son son "Trip of a lifetime", he still talks about it.
    We had a older Hilux with over 200 000km on it which we built up as a project vehicle for the trip but as Craig mentioned we met up with his family at the start of the OTL (unplanned) and had a great time together.
    Craig's Paj impressed us all how well it went so I don't expect you will have too much trouble - just take your time and walk the crossings.
    One tip is to take the OTT slowly - in that pull up camp around lunch and relax have a swim etc for the afternoon otherwise it's over all too quickly.
    We spent 2 nights at Elliot falls and wish we spent 3.
    We found the development road a lot tougher on the vehicles and us due to the corrogations, dust and speeding drivers.

Enjoy and have a great trip - wish we were going again.

Cheers

Darryl
    2009 RX TD Auto - EFS suspension , Mickey T's STZ, Narva spotties, UHF with more on the wishlist, and now towing a 1999 Evernew Tandem van.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X