• Show
Clear All
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

2011 Platinum is here!

Interior

Mitsubishi Multi Communication Sytem with voice command via steering.
    REverse Camera
    Rear Zone Air con
    Interior upgrade package.
    Privacy glass
    Platinum floor mats

Exterior

Rear spoiler
    Colour coded exterior door handles
    Chrome side protection mouldings (as per Exceed)
    Intergrated side steps and front mudguards
    Colour coded exterior door mirrors
    Silver front skid plate silver rear bumper centre garnish (as per VRX and Exceed)
    Colour coded spare wheel carrier and licence plate garnish (as per Exceed)
    Chrome radiator grill (as per Exceed and GLS)
    Fog lamps
    High Intesity Discharge HEadlamps with Lens Washers
    Tailgate badge
    Silver roof rails
    Dusk sensing headlamps
    Rain sensing wipers
    Rear Diff LOck will be available by selecting option CX3 ON Deisel models only.

Only 500 of these and will be snapped up quick.

Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club
  • sharkcaver
    "2000"+ Valued Contributor
    • May 2009
    • Perth

A shipload of new paj's arrived at Freo dock (yesterday if I recall).

Don't know if they are the ones you mention above.

I'll try to get a pic of all those Paj's on the wharf.

Shane.
    MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• t0ne
      • Jun 2010
      • Adelaide

wow they released that real quick....
      2005 NP MY06 DiD Auto Exceed, Nudge bar, IPF spot lights, rear DVD for the kids.(being added) long range tank, poly airs, heavy duty springs, dual battery, slotted rotors. New van: 2013 Jayco starcraft 22.68.1

Comment

• Silver Streak
        Valued Member
        • May 2010
        • Adelaide. South Aust.

Originally posted by t0ne View Post
        wow they released that real quick....
        I would imagine because they were very popular, last time around.

From what Dave has listed above, it's virtually the same as mine, except the HID headlamps (got the washers though), and the Mitsubishi Multi Communication System with voice command via steering.
        As far as I know with the last one, the 10MY Platinum hasn't got that.??

PS: Won't have the washers after Thursday.
        Last edited by Silver Streak; 29-03-11, 09:15 PM.
        Cheers, Tony.

Silver Streak.

2010 NT (Nov) Platinum Pajero, DiD auto, Iron Bark.
        Factory Tow-bar, Colour coded ARB Deluxe Bullbar, Hankook Dynopro RT03 MT Tyres, 265/R70x17, Bilstein/Lovell HD 2" lift kit, Bushskinz underbody protection plates, Navar Blue 225's, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Tinted Pajero Bonnet Protector, Uniden UH7750NB UHF-CB, Rhino Rack Sunseeker ll Awning (2.5m x 2m), Full Tint + UV film on privacy glass, Dash Mat, Techniice 60ltr Fridge/Freezer.

Comment

• Pickle
          Administrator
          • Jun 2007
          • All over Oz

Originally posted by Silver Streak View Post
          Damn straight they were
          I have ordered 499 so only one left.
          The rest you can get from me at Pickles Auctions
          Dave
          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Paj People 2009
            Valued Member
            • Oct 2009
            • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
            Damn straight they were
            I have ordered 499 so only one left.
            The rest you can get from me at Pickles Auctions
            Dave

Ha Ha.....!! Good one Dave. I ilke that. But you forgot about mine! Only 498 left.

I'd like the HID lights.

We just returned from 12 glorious days in Port Stephens. The Paj towed the van beautifully and the looks you get when you overtake other drivers towing vans!

Fuel econ for a 20.5 foot van, ATM 2500kg, was on average 15LPH. Very good indeed.

Love that Paj!

Cheers\,
            Sally
            SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

• Silver Streak
              Valued Member
              • May 2010
              • Adelaide. South Aust.

Just reading Sally's signature above, about the upgraded Alpine Stereo system, it reminds me that the new Platinum hasn't got the Rockford.
              Cheers, Tony.

Silver Streak.

Factory Tow-bar, Colour coded ARB Deluxe Bullbar, Hankook Dynopro RT03 MT Tyres, 265/R70x17, Bilstein/Lovell HD 2" lift kit, Bushskinz underbody protection plates, Navar Blue 225's, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Tinted Pajero Bonnet Protector, Uniden UH7750NB UHF-CB, Rhino Rack Sunseeker ll Awning (2.5m x 2m), Full Tint + UV film on privacy glass, Dash Mat, Techniice 60ltr Fridge/Freezer.

Comment

• Dion
                Valued Member
                • May 2010
                • Brisbane

So no Rockford, no reverse park sensors; but you get HIDs instead.
                2010 NT DiD Platinum Auto (Warm White). ARB Sahara Bar (colour coded), ARB dual battery with Redarc, Ultimate Suspension, Redarc remote BC, Bushskinz plates, D694s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Engel 40L, Hella Compact HIDs, UH7760NB, Scangauge II, Rear shelf storage, Bushskinz rear bumper protection.

Comment

• Bing
                  Valued Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • Currently QLD

Well they have gone through the SAM's cycle quickly, from Sept2010 through to March 2011? Plat to plat.

I wonder if there is something really special heading our way at the end of 2011 or early 2012??????

2010 Platinum LE. Cool Silver, Auto, DiD, MM Rear Difflock. HD MM Tow bar and Lift Kit. Buzz Racks.

Comment

• Dion
                    Valued Member
                    • May 2010
                    • Brisbane

Originally posted by Bing View Post
                    Well they have gone through the SAM's cycle quickly, from Sept2010 through to March 2011? Plat to plat.
                    No ACTiV after the RX though. Actually this Platinum looks like a MY10 ACTiV/Platinum hybrid.

Actually also noticed no side airbags? That's quite a few $$$ items missing off this Platinum compared to MY10.
                    2010 NT DiD Platinum Auto (Warm White). ARB Sahara Bar (colour coded), ARB dual battery with Redarc, Ultimate Suspension, Redarc remote BC, Bushskinz plates, D694s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Engel 40L, Hella Compact HIDs, UH7760NB, Scangauge II, Rear shelf storage, Bushskinz rear bumper protection.

Comment

• achjimmy
                      Valued Member
                      • Nov 2009
                      • Blue Mtns

From what Dave has listed above, it's virtually the same as mine, except the HID headlamps (got the washers though), and the Mitsubishi Multi Communication System with voice command via steering.
                      As far as I know with the last one, the 10MY Platinum hasn't got that.??

PS: Won't have the washers after Thursday.

MMCS is voice command on the MY10, in fact voice command is the only way I can remember to cancel a destination!

You may find a few of the other options like side air etc may appear on them when they start turning up or maybe the MY10 Platinum remains " King of the castle " LOL

For mine I wouldn't give up the big built in sub for HIDs
                      Travel safe

Jim

MY13 Landcrusier VX
                      MY10 Pajero Platnium with bits now sold to Spiderpig.
                      99 Rodeo TD dual cab.

Comment

• Paj People 2009
                        Valued Member
                        • Oct 2009
                        • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

Hi Guys,

Yes, side air bags included. Every vehicle in the MM range now has them standard. They always make slightly better models. If we kept waiting, we'd never get one!

The main thing is that the great motor/transmission is the same on all of them.

Cheers,
                        Sally
                        SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

• Silver Streak
                          Valued Member
                          • May 2010
                          • Adelaide. South Aust.

Originally posted by achjimmy View Post
                          MMCS is voice command on the MY10, in fact voice command is the only way I can remember to cancel a destination!

For mine I wouldn't give up the big built in sub for HIDs
                          Thanks for that Jim. Maybe I had better study the MMCS more closely, as I have never used "voice command", at all.
                          I didn't think we had it, as I thought I'd read somewhere on here, (Marty maybe??) that if you get the MMCS option, you lose the voice command.
                          Which is a bit strange, as you'd think with the so called wizz bang MMCS, it'd have to be better than the standard radio/stereo system.
                          So that's Voice Control, with everything, is it Jim?? ie Rockford, phone (bluetooth) and as you say, Sat Nav?? (Read the manual yourself, I hear you say)
                          Hmm, as you say also, many a time I haven't quiet reached my "destination" and found it a pain to turn-off or cancel it. I guess, there's an easy way and I have done it...I think?? apart from keying in another destination, which gives you the option to cancel the previous destination.
                          Not as easy as the Navman I had/have, anyway.
                          Last edited by Silver Streak; 30-03-11, 12:10 PM.
                          Cheers, Tony.

Silver Streak.

Comment

• Pearcie
                            BushSkinz 4x4
                            • Nov 2007
                            • Wattagans

Definitely agree with you there Bing, I am hoping that there rapid change of SAM vehicles is an indication that they are preparing for a new model. Although they are doing very good at keeping things hush hush at the moment so may just be wishful thinking

Either way the Platinum is definitely a great vehicle and good value!!! It would probably be my preference out of the SAM options.

Cheers,
                            Kieron
                            2012 Holden RG Colorado LX 2.8L Auto "Rad Rado"
                            Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]

Comment

• Kyle
                              • Apr 2010

Thanks for that Jim. Maybe I had better study the MMCS more closely, as I have never used "voice command", at all.
                              I didn't think we had it, as I thought I'd read somewhere on here, (Marty maybe??) that if you get the MMCS option, you lose the voice command.
                              Which is a bit strange, as you'd think with the so called wizz bang MMCS, it'd have to be better than the standard radio/stereo system.
                              So that's Voice Control, with everything, is it Jim?? ie Rockford, phone (bluetooth) and as you say, Sat Nav?? (Read the manual yourself, I hear you say)
                              Hmm, as you say also, many a time I haven't quiet reached my "destination" and found it a pain to turn-off or cancel it. I guess, there's an easy way and I have done it...I think?? apart from keying in another destination, which gives you the option to cancel the previous destination.
                              Not as easy as the Navman I had/have, anyway.
                              Yes cancelling is a pain- if I can work out how to use voice commands that would be great- am assuming its on the exceed but will check the manual
                              Kyle
                              March built 2010 NT Exceed DID-Black !
                              Bonnet protector,Side step ilumination,headlamp/fog lamp protectors

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X