• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bsabuktr
    • Jul 2010
    • Doha- Qatar

hard disk MMCS - replace map.

I am having hard disk MMCS europe loaded with italy map. I need to load GCC map. Can some one help me in this. How to get the map and load it into MMCS.
  • achjimmy
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2009
    • Blue Mtns

Originally posted by bsabuktr View Post
    I am having hard disk MMCS europe loaded with italy map. I need to load GCC map. Can some one help me in this. How to get the map and load it into MMCS.
    Sorry mate our MMCS are different and don't have HDD so I don't think many can help you.
    Travel safe

Jim

MY13 Landcrusier VX
    MY10 Pajero Platnium with bits now sold to Spiderpig.
    99 Rodeo TD dual cab.

Comment

• Marty V
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2008
      • Cranbourne, Vic

Ours use a ROM disc in a lower drive below where the music/dvd disc is inserted...

Try to find our what brand your unit is and search the net for it that way...

Comment

• bsabuktr
        • Jul 2010
        • Doha- Qatar

Originally posted by Marty V View Post
        Ours use a ROM disc in a lower drive below where the music/dvd disc is inserted...

Try to find our what brand your unit is and search the net for it that way...

Brand is mitsubishi only(Mitsubishi Multi Communication System). It comes with a 40 gb hard disk.

Comment

• Marty V
          Valued Member
          • Apr 2008
          • Cranbourne, Vic

They're all branded Mits but they arent made by Mits... It will most probably be made by a known brand name so you have to quiz your local dealers to find out if they know...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X