• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maxiee
    • Nov 2010
    • Point Cook Vic

Polaris NG7700 GPS

Hi guys has anyone out there got any info on the Polaris NG7700 GPS unit,is it any good any info would be appreciated
    MY10 NT Pajero DID. ARB colour coder Bull Bar,WarnXD9000 winch,bushskinz intercooler sump & transmission guards,Lovells/Bilsteins 2" lift,GME 3300 UHF,Pirana DBE180S dual battery system,Rear drawers ,Engel 60ltr Frige/Freezer combo,53ltr water tank with elect. pump,ARB CKMP 12 Air Compressor,Rhino Pioneer Alloy Platform Rack,Foxwing Awning.
  • geoff&vi
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2009
    • Brisbane

I had the previous generation model in my last vehicle and it performed really well. I am considering getting one for the Paj and adding the external HD.

I like how they have deleted all the moving parts, so less to go wrong. We only listen to music via the iPod these days and when its connected, the touch screen on the Polaris mimicks the design of the iPod.

cheers
    Geoff
    GONE - 2010 VRX DiD Silver
    NOW - 2012 Prado Kakadu V6 Auto. Opposite Lock bar, Runva winch, Front locker, Bilstein shocks & 2" Dobbo Coils, Lightforce 240's, Scangauge, Dual Yellowtop batteries with Traxide controller, GME 3440 UHF, Featherlite Awning

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X