• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Uncle Fester
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2007
    • Boambee East NSW

NM ABS buzzer and Brake warning light problem

I have an intermitent fault with my ABS dash light, and hand brake light and a warning buzzer coming on intermitently. The buzzer eventually goes away but the lights on the dash stay on until I apply the brake again and it starts buzzing again. If I stop the car and turn the engine off it is all good again for a couple of days. I recently had the Timing belt and rocker cover gaskets changed and it has been playing up since then. Anyone have any ideas on what the problem is? Cheers Fez.
    NT 2010 GLX Police Pack, Auto 3.2 Diesel, Smartbar, Warn XD9000 Winch and Rear Diff Lock. Cooper AT3s on Factoty Alloys, 45mm lift TJM XGS GOLD front & rear, S/D with Poly air bags Rear and HD Front , Bushskinz I/C guard, TJM T/F Case And G/Box guards, Duel Battery setup with Redarc Isolator and Redarc electric brake controller.
  • amr75wcr
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2009
    • Sunny Coast

Stand by checking the workshop manual for clues.
    04 NP DID GLX ARB Steel Bullbar 2" ARB/King Springs, Billies, Warn Winch, Rhino Track Mount Racks, Rola Basket, Rallye 4000 HID, UHF, Reverse camera, Custom Console, Fridge Slide and Rear Door Table, DVD Screen, 40lt Engel, Dual Battery Sytem with Auto Isolator, Cargo Barrier, polaris gps, Sat Phone, BFG A/Ts, Foxwing awning, ARB Locker, Bush Skinz sliders $ inter plate, 3" exhaust chip, custom bar & twin tyres

And a PB Challenger with a list if goodies getting as long as the Paj

Comment

• amr75wcr
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2009
      • Sunny Coast

Been searching all the diagnosis is pointing towards needing the Mut tool
      04 NP DID GLX ARB Steel Bullbar 2" ARB/King Springs, Billies, Warn Winch, Rhino Track Mount Racks, Rola Basket, Rallye 4000 HID, UHF, Reverse camera, Custom Console, Fridge Slide and Rear Door Table, DVD Screen, 40lt Engel, Dual Battery Sytem with Auto Isolator, Cargo Barrier, polaris gps, Sat Phone, BFG A/Ts, Foxwing awning, ARB Locker, Bush Skinz sliders $ inter plate, 3" exhaust chip, custom bar & twin tyres

And a PB Challenger with a list if goodies getting as long as the Paj

Comment

• sharkcaver
        "2000"+ Valued Contributor
        • May 2009
        • Perth

Fez,

Read this, remembered reading about it, just had to find it.

Shane.
        MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• Uncle Fester
          Valued Member
          • Sep 2007
          • Boambee East NSW

Thanks Guys I will check the relay in the morning. My pedal doesn't go hard but it may still be the relay. Cheers Fez.
          NT 2010 GLX Police Pack, Auto 3.2 Diesel, Smartbar, Warn XD9000 Winch and Rear Diff Lock. Cooper AT3s on Factoty Alloys, 45mm lift TJM XGS GOLD front & rear, S/D with Poly air bags Rear and HD Front , Bushskinz I/C guard, TJM T/F Case And G/Box guards, Duel Battery setup with Redarc Isolator and Redarc electric brake controller.

Comment

• Uncle Fester
            Valued Member
            • Sep 2007
            • Boambee East NSW

Well it has not buzzed for 24 hrs now and all I have done is tapped the relay a bit this morning. I think it may have been the relay as I did degrease the engine bay after getting the oil leak fixed and this may have wet the relay. All is well now but I will find out the error code at my next service and let you all know what it is. Cheers guys for all your help.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X