• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • primetime
    • Aug 2011
    • united states

02 spark plug change

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum coming from american montero forum. I'd like to know how to change the spark plugs on a 2002 montero/pajero. Does anyone have any step by step instructions. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Great forum
  • Team SPJC
    • Sep 2009
    • Chinchilla, Qld

Hi there, I too was going to change my plugs and leads and purchesed them of E-Bay, I found alot of info and a couple of different methods of doing it in this forum, a search of the forum will give you a alot of info. At the end of the day after I read alot of stuff on how to change plugs which involves removing all of the stuff above the plugs electricals and so on and the time it takes and risks involved I decided to take it to the mechanics to do and they did it in a couple of hours. Read carefully and make your choice.
    Good Luck
    Pajero NM 2002 Petrol 3.5 Lt V6, GE 6 inch Driving Lights, Oricom uhf50, GME AE409L 6 & 9 db Antenna, Binnatone Sat Nav, ECB Nudge Bar, Midford Cargo Barrier, Integra Sidesteps, Heavey Duty Maxitrac Shocks & Springs, Tera Trac 265/70 R16, MM Headlight protectors, E-Bay Snorkel, Emergency Hammer, Twin Screen DVD Player To shut the kids up on long trips.
    angels 16 Sports Rims, Full Set Of Nasty Nodders Dash Figurines and a Dashboard sprung Jesus for those tougher treks. Jayco 1989 16ft pop top.

Comment

• Hama
      Valued Member
      • Oct 2009
      • Gold Coast

Hi Primetime,

Welcome to the forum. I am not sure if your is Petrol or Diesel but here is a link of a Petrol one engine 6G74 (3.5L):

This forum is awesome, do a bit of research and you will find almost everything.

Cheers
      (SOLD) 2001 NM Exceed 3.5L Petrol, Injected LPG, 2" Lift Lovells HD Springs & Shocks, Polyair Bags, Maxxis Bighorn MT-762 (265/75/16), Dual Battery System, TRV4x4 Snorkel, F/R Diff+Tranny+Transfer Case Breathers, Engel Fridge/Freezer 40L, Homemade Rear Storage+Bed, Rhino Roof Racks+Basket, OEM Alloy Bullbar, Side Steps, Towbar, Fog Lights, Rear Work Light, UHF Handheld Radio Puxing PX-888+UHF Antenna RFI CD900, Nobles RIG-MATE Creeper Winch, Exhaust Jack, X-Trax II, TomTom XL 340 with Hema Maps

Comment

• primetime
        • Aug 2011
        • united states

Thank y'all for your response. Thanks Hama for the spark plug search

Comment

• MickyDeee
          • Nov 2009
          • Seville Grove, W.A

Originally posted by Hama View Post
          Hi Primetime,

Welcome to the forum. I am not sure if your is Petrol or Diesel but here is a link of a Petrol one engine 6G74 (3.5L):

This forum is awesome, do a bit of research and you will find almost everything.

Cheers
          MMMM spark plugs --- Diesel , does not compute
          NM 3.5 2001 Exceed, 20% ---5% premium tint, GME 3200 uhf, narva spotlights, factory bullbar, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards, kumho kl61 tyres, Projecta 150 dual battery setup.

Comment

• Hama
            Valued Member
            • Oct 2009
            • Gold Coast

Originally posted by MickyDeee View Post
            MMMM spark plugs --- Diesel , does not compute
            Thanks Micky. You were actually kind. That was a good way to show me how idiot my Diesel question was , hahahaha. That was a good one. The question was meant to be 3.5l or 3.8l, hahahaha. Better give up drinking.

Cheers
            (SOLD) 2001 NM Exceed 3.5L Petrol, Injected LPG, 2" Lift Lovells HD Springs & Shocks, Polyair Bags, Maxxis Bighorn MT-762 (265/75/16), Dual Battery System, TRV4x4 Snorkel, F/R Diff+Tranny+Transfer Case Breathers, Engel Fridge/Freezer 40L, Homemade Rear Storage+Bed, Rhino Roof Racks+Basket, OEM Alloy Bullbar, Side Steps, Towbar, Fog Lights, Rear Work Light, UHF Handheld Radio Puxing PX-888+UHF Antenna RFI CD900, Nobles RIG-MATE Creeper Winch, Exhaust Jack, X-Trax II, TomTom XL 340 with Hema Maps

Comment

• MickyDeee
              • Nov 2009
              • Seville Grove, W.A

I you read my reply with a dexter from perfect match voice it's even funnier
              NM 3.5 2001 Exceed, 20% ---5% premium tint, GME 3200 uhf, narva spotlights, factory bullbar, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards, kumho kl61 tyres, Projecta 150 dual battery setup.

Comment

• psproule
                Valued Member
                • Jun 2007
                • Googong, NSW

Originally posted by MickyDeee View Post
                I you read my reply with a dexter from perfect match voice it's even funnier
                Continuing the OT theme:

Ughhhh - there was only one thing worse than that show....

....the remake they did of it a few years ago. Luckily it lasted all of about two weeks.
                2016 Mitsubishi NX Pajero GLX
                2011 Landrover Freelander II SD4

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X