Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redpaj
    • Aug 2007

with my lwb 3liter Nj on 35" tyres I only get 400kms out of 85L.

Comment

• Green turtle
      • May 2008
      • GOLD COAST QLD

so my economy seems pretty resonable considering i tow a trailer full time. Will see what happens over xmas with no tools in the rear and no trailer.
      1991 NH GLS LWB 3.0 V6

Comment

• m1s3ry
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2007
        • Kalorama, VIC.

My 3L NH gets 600 on 31's and about 540 on 33's, but most of my driving is up and down hills around the Dandenongs if that make much difference.

Oh and i've also retired mine to being the weekend warrior and i now have another car for getting to work and running around that uses less fuel.
        Steele Perkins (#1263)
        NP Pajero with added goodness..

Comment

• tez
          • Oct 2007

My NH uses about 15-17l/100km around Sydney traffic.

Motor is only about 4000kms old so I'll do a oil change at 5000kms and maybe the economy gets a bit better as the motor loosens up.

Mine is also a weekend warrior. My run around uses half of what the Pajero does

Comment

• jbalat
            • Sep 2008

Re.. 3.0 Ltr V6 (1994)

Managed to achieve 10.8 Ltrs/100 (21.7mpg) on my way to Sydney from Melbourne.. This is with low eco Air con and a little bit of wind up to 105 km/hr

On the way back it as very hot and windy so high aircon and high drag. Economy dropped to 11.8 Ltrs/100 (19.8mpg)

Just for reference.. as I posted earlier, around town I get between 12.3 to 12.8 Ltrs/100 no aircon.

Comment

• Boomp Boomp
              • Jan 2009
              • S/E Victoria

I've got a 91NH 5speed 3l. It uses around 12lt/100km for every day around town and about 11/100 on the hwy. I drive it pretty easy most of the time. When we've been doing a lot of off road in low range we tend to average about 18lt/100k.

Comment

• spongeBOB
                • Sep 2008

93 nh

i've been getting around 570 kms from completely full to touching the empty line it's a 92 L tank and i estimate that about 10 L is left when i fill up
                '93 NH Paj LWB 3L 6g72 stock except for alloy bull bar

Comment

• martin7
                  Valued Member
                  • Jan 2008
                  • High Wycombe W.A.

Originally posted by martin7 View Post
                  not sure how it stacks up with what your getting but i put in $150.00, 142lts and to date have clocked up 876km and still have over 1/4 tank. the first 420km was towing a trailer with the air cond on the hole way. then 160km to work with the aircond on then 160km home with the aircond on and in 4wd (cleaned the interior at work and knocked it into 4wd and didn't notice until i got home). the other km have been short trips arround town.
                  cheers murray
                  finished this tank off at 980km light came on so as this was the same point i filled up from before i'm not taking into account any remaining fuel in tank so 980km on 142lts = 14.49lts per 100km
                  over the past weekend traveled 670 km used 106lts = 15.82lts per 100km
                  note the travel over the weekend was towing a trailer at 100kph with cruise control on and aircond cranking.
                  cheers Murray
                  95 NJ PAJERO 3.0LT V6, AUTO, MAN HUBS, ECB bullbar, WARN 9000lb WINCH, dual long range tanks (205lts), Airtec snorkel, K&N air filter, rotronics dual battery system, GME tx4400 uhf, rated recovery points on all 4 corners, GQ rear coils

Comment

• Green turtle
                    • May 2008
                    • GOLD COAST QLD

Just filled up at 655km and took 86lts(13.1/100kms) so have gained 100kms. This was achieved after a trip to the sunshine coast with the surfboard on the roof cage the wife and three boys in the back and luggage. The last 80 kms was with the trailer and work tools in the back again.
                    1991 NH GLS LWB 3.0 V6

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X