• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NJ EXCEED
    • Apr 2012
    • Inglewood QLD

EOI, 92 NH Tri-pack GLS LWB Pajero

Hi there guy's, just wanting to know what a old NH GLS LWB be worth?,
    it has the 3LTR engine with a 5 speed manual, sunroof ( that works and no major rust on metal frame glass!), has the factory rear diff lock, has 4 near new tyres ( Nexan Roadian AT11) on NJ rims,
    also has a ARB heavey duty bull bar and ARB heavy duty tow bar.
    Has the captain seats in front and NJ Exceed Leather middle and rear seats, ( old ones were very badly sunburned!!).
    The engine has bout 323 thousand on her but has had the timing belt and waterpump etc done at 305 thousand, using Gates belt kit.
    It still starts no worries and is a bloody reliable old truck, tho i think the valve stem seals need replacing, blows abit of smoke on start up.
    the paint is not the best on roof and bonnet, typical of these!!..
    It will come with a good winscreen, (1 in car is cracked, bloody rocks from trucks!), and another sunroof body with motor out of my NJ Exceed wreck, if someone wants?..
    Could someone let me know what its worth?, would be gr8 for a project.

Cheers,
    Jason
  • dolphin
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2008

you might get more dollars by wrecking it. its not worth much atall.
    NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

• t-rex1995
      Valued Member
      • Oct 2011
      • Imbil Via Gympie QLD

mate best to post a few pics of the paj so we no what to quote on prices
      Formely 93 NH Pajero LWB, 3.0L V6 NOW OWN 2004 GU Patrol Wagon T/Diesel 3LT
      WITH 4'' TOUGHDOG SUSPENSION, FULL 3'' TBE, EGT & BOOST GAUGE 33'' MUDDIES, 21'' LED LIGHT BAR

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X