X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peterA
    • Dec 2009

How to change the time in a Navman s100 GPS

My Navman s100 shows one hour ahead of the local time. I can not find a way to change the time, can anyone help please. I am in Perth WA.
    Thanks
    Peter
  • Wal
    • Jun 2007
    • Gold Coast

Originally posted by peterA View Post
    My Navman s100 shows one hour ahead of the local time. I can not find a way to change the time, can anyone help please. I am in Perth WA.
    Thanks
    Peter
    Being a GPS it picks up the exact time via satellite. There possibly is a way to change the time via the clock for DST. Now if your software/GPS was produced before WA went onto DST then it might be a problem.

Comment

• peterA
      • Dec 2009

Thanks Wal for the prompt reply. I think you are right, it will have to do with the DST, however there should be a way to be able to change it.

Comment

• sharkcaver
        "2000"+ Valued Contributor
        • May 2009
        • Perth

very interesting. just fired up my S50 to see if I could help and noticed my time offset was +9 as well (should be +8) and could see no easy way to change it. Ill do some research.

Shane.
        MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• sharkcaver
          "2000"+ Valued Contributor
          • May 2009
          • Perth

I have a fix (for some, not those here in the West with no DST)

gpsaustralia.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, gpsaustralia.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Regards,

Shane.
          MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X