Below Nav Bar

Collapse

What's the little flap in the back door for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • renth
    • Sep 2007
    • Perth WA

What's the little flap in the back door for?

On my NP DiD Paj. It's situated in the back door, where you store the spare headrests. There's a little lift up flap with what looks like some sort of white plug underneath it, you pull it out and there is a kind of funnel arrangement.

Anyone know what it is for?

Rgds,

Renth
    NP DiD Auto GLX, Front - Lovells HD Springs/Bilstein Struts, Back - Lovells SD Springs/Lovells Shocks, Polyairs, Alloy bull bar, Sidesteps, Tow bar, Rhino roof rack.
  • bgiddins
    • Jun 2007

Rear wiper water bottle

I also use that space to store gold pans, snatch straps, rain ponchos, plastic bags, geology picks, empty coke cans... but not headrests
    Ben

Comment

• renth
      • Sep 2007
      • Perth WA

Originally posted by bgiddins View Post
      Rear wiper water bottle

I also use that space to store gold pans, snatch straps, rain ponchos, plastic bags, geology picks, empty coke cans... but not headrests
      Of course, thanks. I figured you were supposed to pour water in there.
      NP DiD Auto GLX, Front - Lovells HD Springs/Bilstein Struts, Back - Lovells SD Springs/Lovells Shocks, Polyairs, Alloy bull bar, Sidesteps, Tow bar, Rhino roof rack.

Comment

• sinbad
        • Aug 2007
        • Adelaide

Thanks to i was hoping you poured water in there. If you dont it holds water well
        NP 03 Exceed. 3.5l petrol. Injected LPG. 2in lift, Poly air at rear, custom rear storage, 10 wheeels, 5 tyres looking for some new tyres,

Comment

• shado2
          • Feb 2009
          • southern flinders ranges

i have to laugh i was wondering the same thing on my nj but then it dawned on me there is a water symbol on the white lid and so i went to my trusty owners book it told me what goes in there as well . it seems that we all overlook the obvious at times gee i felt like a wally that day but i am glad i am not alone "water wallies uninted" LoL
          NJ 3.0ltr GLS AUTO LWB 240k on the clock but well loved, 31" BS desert boots
          no extream bits -and NO leaky anymore

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X